Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
since SR occupied by Nazia and Babitha i will go for Bathroom scene...i havent scene such scene in TV before...☺️ Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
KriYa SR ws the most boldest scn,if im ryt😳. .for me,it is.cz it ws d first SR that i hv evr seen on tv
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

When SS misses his shot at Krishna and the slipper hits SHAKTIA. For me that is still one of the best scenes in history.

As for bold... The Pratigya kissing Krishna 8 times.. any day.

The bold part that made me go AAARGHHH - one where he was going to hit her in the day after she tells him he doesn't work and is a FREELOADER.. and at night..He tries to get cushy with her...

Krishna kept it real in that sequence πŸ˜ˆ  πŸ˜† 
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for me the shirt scene was bold too it was the emotions portrayed thay made it bold otherwise it was a normal scene
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

for me the shirt scene was bold too it was the emotions portrayed thay made it bold otherwise it was a normal scene

jz saw it nw only. . 😳 ya,u r ryt. .a normal scn was made sizzling. . 😳
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No doubt its a bold bt family drama bt I didnt like that such type of sooo...much bold scene of Baba and Babu which Yemi pointed out...4 me da bold scene when Prat shows her luv 4 da very first time 4 Baba...when he came back 2 take shower in rain and ofcourse SR has also very bold scenes...;)
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

U said it right... such a sensational couple they r, even simple , normal scenes will be made special😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

not just the emotions in that sequence ... the dialogues too ☺️ πŸ˜³.

You dont hear lines like this all the time : get me some milk because I plan to keep you up all nite 

i was like daaammnnn Krishna !!!! ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  aahhh good old days 😍

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Naz there were two parts to the shirt scene.. pls elaborate.. the bit where she takes his shirt off.. or the bit where he puts it back on.. 🀣🀣

And there was the shirt scene - in which he removes it and hands it to piyasiya 🀣🀣
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes for kriya sr, aand baba at morning walking down in front of his family and behuda SS checking out bindi  was boldest moments.