Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sisters by Heart #2 - Members Only (Page 73)

VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by VasanthaArTi

i know u both love teasing me ...  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and i love being teased by u Big smileBig smile its so much funnn!!!

ya u are rite!! future brings unexpected things everytime!!! lolzzz...telugu/tamil movie...LOLLOL no no not at all!! u know i would prefer more of arranged marriage as i have already told...if someone comes ..he should talk to amma,nanna and bro first!!...lets see...  WinkEmbarrassed

yup...me not at all in hurry!! he will come some or the other day ... Big smile LOL

HugHug

I know - same here! I love being teased by friends ...lol

LOLLOL

Again - another common thing b/w us (Nikki too!). we were just discussing this yday thru pm. the person should get permission from family first - then only anything further..

Ya, u sure u r not in a hurry?LOL
HugHug

it would be great funn naa..being teased by frends!! my freds tease me on arjun's name!!  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

HI5!!!! another common thing among us three!!!  ApproveBig smile ofcourse family comes first and then only anything further!!! 

no no not at all in a hurry...atleast not in this 3 years!! SmileSmile

HugHug

VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

SmileSmile

Hug Hug
no no ...as our new houses are getting constructed there...my chachi is civil engineer ..so he is constructing them..and he wants dad to see them...even nani wants dad to stay with her for some days ...so he went to hyderabad...

oh ok...so u'll be moving there soon?

when is ur dad coming back?

actually its a place where nani, ours, 2 chachu's and maasi's houses are being constructed ...like in a compound... so rite now they are being constructed ...and if dad and mumma have no problem of shifting coz they have jobs here naa...so after seeing everything they may shift...even mumma is worrying about me ...coz my hostel is far from hyderabd...so she is like ...u always wanna cum home ..what will u do if we get shifted to hyd!! lets see... whats gonna happen!!  SmileBig smile

may be mumma and myself ll go there for some days ...as nani wants to us to be there for some days...
-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

yup...we usually chat at this time only naa..i used to chat from classes!!! LOLLOL yup morning for us!!!

ohh ok then...we  will chat for couple of hours in the morning...then ll study ...and whenever u are free in the  ur morning and afternoons msg me ..i ll be here...  Smile

wow...even ur fav colour is blue!! HI5!!! LOLLOL another common thing!!!  LOL
Ya! I know that - making use of class time! LOLLOL

(Remember the first time we chatted in morning for u? u were home alone and I was updating os...LOLLOL we talked for hours that day...LOL)

Ok, sure will do that!

Hi5!! wow!

actually let me ask u some random ques - I never got the chance to do tat before...

ok, so how do u do ur hair? open? ponytail? which do u prefer?
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

yup. even i want that...and moreover i dont wanna change for anyone coz i love the way i am ... dunno why?? but i love myself alot!!!  Big smileBig smile even mumma teases me saying ...we need to search sooo much for u..coz he need to bear ya...ur a package of moodswings...whatever u have u do in extremities...love,frendship,belief,angry ...everything  LOL LOL i keep laughing at her saying Big smileLOL

i didnt tell ya naa..i m afraid of silence..thats one of the main reason i dont like libraries... i mean i feel scared in silent places...and about being serious...its IMPOSSIBLE for me!!  ROFL

U have Jalebi in ur lane?Lucky u!! I have to go far and even then, it's not that good...Unhappy

yup...its just 5-6 shops after...and they start preparing in the evening itself...yummm  
awww...Hug

Exactly ! u shouldn't change for anyone! Well, u should love urself a lot coz u r a sweetheart!!! and very lovable !!

LOL, ur mom is funny! well, she has to search a lot but for different reason...because u r awesome and he needs to be worth u!! it would be hard finding someone like that!

(Funny, my mom used to say that..even now, she says poor S)

R u really serious about silence thing?

ROFLI know that !!!

Aww...now I want jalebis!

aww...ishu...dont prase me so much... mujhe utna ucha mat khada kar...sabkuch dhundla dhundla nazar aarahaan hain *NUPUR STYLE* EmbarrassedLOLLOL

bas bas ishu...yaar u are on way of praising me today kya???? no more praises allowed for today!! u can praise me tomorrow if u want...  LOLROFL

ROFLROFL poor S ShockedROFLROFL 

ROFLROFL i can hardly be serious for 1 min...LOLLOL

awww...Hug.. i reminded the jalebis naa...  OuchOuch sowwwiiieee!!!

VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

another most fav pic!!!  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

It has become my fav too! Day Dreaming

I agree, what's the good in goodbye?Confused

hain naa???? evn i felt the same when shilpa showed me this pic...i have fallen in love at first sight!!  Day DreamingDay Dreaming  show this to jeeju too!! Smile

i completely agree with the line!!   ConfusedConfused
-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

it would be great funn naa..being teased by frends!! my freds tease me on arjun's name!!  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

HI5!!!! another common thing among us three!!!  ApproveBig smile ofcourse family comes first and then only anything further!!! 

no no not at all in a hurry...atleast not in this 3 years!! SmileSmile

HugHug
LOLLOL

yup it sure is! Aww... LOLLOL

Yup! always family first! Big smile

LOLLOL
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Tongue
ROFLROFL

wow u have so many people to wake u up.!!! LOLLOL aww...arun's way is sooo cuttteee!!! lol 
its holidays going on for ya naa...so they dont wanna wake u up early...  Smile

if i would say about my alarm thing u gonna ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL i ll be like ...mumma see tomorrow...before u try to wake me up...i m gonna wake up ...sachi!!!  ROFLROFLROFL it never happened till now...   ROFLROFL
TongueTongue
ROFLROFL

Well, they take turns coz they can't handle me aloneLOLLOL

Ya, they don't bother - LOL but these days I seem to get up early too..LOL

what alarm thing??tell me na...

ROFLROFLstop saying that then LOLLOL

LOLLOL usually it happens to me in hostel... one after the other...u know what ...i wakes up lately and asks my roommate little seriously for not waking me up and she shouts at me or comes and hits me sayng i have been waking up for an hour idiot!!!  ShockedShockedROFL i didnt even listen to her voice all that hour ROFLROFL

wow... for what u are waking up early?? any calls to be attended??  WinkEmbarrassed

i keep alarm at 6,6.30,7 as if i m going to get up...  LOL and i keep about 5-6 snoozes for each timing... ROFL ROFL and my roommate hits me with my own doggie for keeping alarm coz she switches off my alarm...as i cant even listen to it...

u know what my alarm tone is...

1.khuda jaaneHeart
2.hosanna... Day Dreaming
ROFLROFLROFL

never ever...i have been telling that since my childhoodLOLLOL
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

yup...we usually chat at this time only naa..i used to chat from classes!!! LOLLOL yup morning for us!!!

ohh ok then...we  will chat for couple of hours in the morning...then ll study ...and whenever u are free in the  ur morning and afternoons msg me ..i ll be here...  Smile

wow...even ur fav colour is blue!! HI5!!! LOLLOL another common thing!!!  LOL
Ya! I know that - making use of class time! LOLLOL

(Remember the first time we chatted in morning for u? u were home alone and I was updating os...LOLLOL we talked for hours that day...LOL)

Ok, sure will do that!

Hi5!! wow!

actually let me ask u some random ques - I never got the chance to do tat before...

ok, so how do u do ur hair? open? ponytail? which do u prefer?

yea...we both the BEST TIMEPASSERS in our classes rite???  LOLLOL

i know... i can never ever forget that chat ...the very first chat ...and we became so close which lead to we becoming SISTERS BY HEART...  Hug Embarrassed Hug
seriously we have talked for hours naa...from morning to around 1-1.30...  LOLLOL

Smile  Smile

i ll tie my hair as braid daily,at times  i love open hair with small clip at the centre and also high pony...and u???? 

Edited by VasanthaArTi - 12 May 2011 at 1:15pm

Go to top