Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sisters by Heart #2 - Members Only (Page 72)

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasanthaArTi

SmileSmile

Hug Hug
no no ...as our new houses are getting constructed there...my chachi is civil engineer ..so he is constructing them..and he wants dad to see them...even nani wants dad to stay with her for some days ...so he went to hyderabad...

oh ok...so u'll be moving there soon?

when is ur dad coming back?

-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

haha i wasnt abl to sleep so logged in thru phn to read ffz ...n i ended up here! seriously badu ur dp is fishy!ahem ahem:P n didu u hvto b RED! n i hv mny reasons to say that;) tell ya tom! anyways u look beautiful in BLUE i hope bdu also bcumz blu soon! she wil look great too! nyways bye now lu both tc!

ROFL
U love us too much na!

I know u do have ur reasons but I love blue!!

Yup, she will look great in blue!Big smile

ok bye bye! lu too!

tc!

I have a feeling u r still there...LOLLOL
VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Tongue
Originally posted by Ishita16

ROFLROFL

LOLLOL lucky u!!! LOLLOL
i ll wake up with much difficulty...when i m up i help mumma in packing her lunch box and helping her in last moment..  SmileBig smile

LOLLOL who usually wakes u up??

ROFLROFL she used to use water when i was small...but now she calls my name loudly,pulls my blanket and after lot of shouting i wake up...  LOL but the result will be in the evening...mum scolds me that she missed the bus coz half of her time in the morning got wasted waking me up... Shocked  Shocked ShockedROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFL 

Aww... u r a sweetheart!

Me? well, usually mom but weekends - Dad. If Arun is here, then he does...Actually, Arun is the best one!!! LOLROFL (He gives me a wet kiss on cheek or use water...). But these days - it's usually I just wake up by myself...coz they all leave early..LOL

But if I have something like assingment due in morning or such, then I get up on my own/without a problem.

Awww...I can just imagine this scenee!!!Day Dreaming
ROFLROFL what do u do when she is scolding?

ROFLROFL

Big smileTongue

wow u have so many people to wake u up.!!! LOLLOL aww...arun's way is sooo cuttteee!!! lol 
its holidays going on for ya naa...so they dont wanna wake u up early...  Smile

if i would say about my alarm thing u gonna ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL i ll be like ...mumma see tomorrow...before u try to wake me up...i m gonna wake up ...sachi!!!  ROFLROFLROFL it never happened till now...   ROFLROFL
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

haha i wasnt abl to sleep so logged in thru phn to read ffz ...n i ended up here! seriously badu ur dp is fishy!ahem ahem:P n didu u hvto b RED! n i hv mny reasons to say that;) tell ya tom! anyways u look beautiful in BLUE i hope bdu also bcumz blu soon! she wil look great too! nyways bye now lu both tc!

LOLLOL nauatanki...didnt slept till now...

btw what FFs are u gonna read???  WinkEmbarrassed tell us too...

arey nothing fishy chotu...its one my most 2 favourite wallpapers!!! both the babies look so very cuttteee!!!  Day DreamingEmbarrassed

sure sure ...ll try to become a dazzler next week...ll try max!!! Big smile okie chotu???? 

bye bye!!!

love ya loadsss... missing ya sooo much!!!  HugHug

good night.. SMMD!!!  WinkLOL

tada!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

yup. even i want that...and moreover i dont wanna change for anyone coz i love the way i am ... dunno why?? but i love myself alot!!!  Big smileBig smile even mumma teases me saying ...we need to search sooo much for u..coz he need to bear ya...ur a package of moodswings...whatever u have u do in extremities...love,frendship,belief,angry ...everything  LOL LOL i keep laughing at her saying Big smileLOL

i didnt tell ya naa..i m afraid of silence..thats one of the main reason i dont like libraries... i mean i feel scared in silent places...and about being serious...its IMPOSSIBLE for me!!  ROFL

U have Jalebi in ur lane?Lucky u!! I have to go far and even then, it's not that good...Unhappy

yup...its just 5-6 shops after...and they start preparing in the evening itself...yummm  
awww...Hug

Exactly ! u shouldn't change for anyone! Well, u should love urself a lot coz u r a sweetheart!!! and very lovable !!

LOL, ur mom is funny! well, she has to search a lot but for different reason...because u r awesome and he needs to be worth u!! it would be hard finding someone like that!

(Funny, my mom used to say that..even now, she says poor S)

R u really serious about silence thing?

ROFLI know that !!!

Aww...now I want jalebis!

-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

another most fav pic!!!  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

It has become my fav too! Day Dreaming

I agree, what's the good in goodbye?Confused
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Big smileBig smile i ll be ol in the morning(our time) from 8.30 to 1 ...so we could catch up at that time if i m home ...and in the evening ..we however be ol at this time...  LOL LOL
sure sure..ll study too...may be i wont be ol in the evenings much ...but ll be ol in the morning for sure!!!  Big smileBig smile

awww...it takes time dont worry...enjoy the blueness for sometime...by the time u are reaching red..u get bored of blue!! SIMPLE!!!SmileBig smile

ok great! coz usually, I'm ol at that time too! (morning for u)
Ya, we do come here at this time..!

Ok, mornings are good for me too! coz I'll be starting my summer course soon, so won't be able to come at this time for 2 days of the week...

Lol, I will...get bored of blue?? No way!! I love blue - my room is blue!!

yup...we usually chat at this time only naa..i used to chat from classes!!! LOLLOL yup morning for us!!!

ohh ok then...we  will chat for couple of hours in the morning...then ll study ...and whenever u are free in the  ur morning and afternoons msg me ..i ll be here...  Smile

wow...even ur fav colour is blue!! HI5!!! LOLLOL another common thing!!!  LOL
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Tongue
ROFLROFL

wow u have so many people to wake u up.!!! LOLLOL aww...arun's way is sooo cuttteee!!! lol 
its holidays going on for ya naa...so they dont wanna wake u up early...  Smile

if i would say about my alarm thing u gonna ROFLROFL

ROFLROFL i ll be like ...mumma see tomorrow...before u try to wake me up...i m gonna wake up ...sachi!!!  ROFLROFLROFL it never happened till now...   ROFLROFL
TongueTongue
ROFLROFL

Well, they take turns coz they can't handle me aloneLOLLOL

Ya, they don't bother - LOL but these days I seem to get up early too..LOL

what alarm thing??tell me na...

ROFLROFLstop saying that then LOLLOL

Go to top