Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sisters by Heart #2 - Members Only (Page 27)

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

ohhkz..sure..who can win against u?!! post it asap [email protected]!! waise i gotto read many updates...aahhh...LOL

arey haan...now remember clearly...LOLSmile watever it was YOU who obeyed..Stern Smile ...TongueROFL

No, not everythng haan...LOL some aspects..ur d cutest!<3 but seriouisly m not biased...<3

ps- now that badu isnt here y r we talkin here??LOL

pps-i love ur inc inno. of postsStarClapEmbarrassed

I knowBig smile and ya I will post it asap
Ok, but mine better be the first one ok?

Now it's my fault??ShockedROFL

not everything? *pouts*

Well, because I have to make ur dream come true!Cool

I know, u do! Did u see my earlier post from yday?? one abt how u'll be proud of us! (less than 200 posts for dazzler!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

lets see...m toh gpoin on 17th! if holidays are not there then only fr a week...but if they r there then whole may:)

n di u kno wat? today Nirmeen n i...were disc Ghosts' stories...ConfusedROFLROFL

i told u abt Nirmeen...right?!!

Oh ok..well, I hope u do get the holidays too.

Ghost stories?ROFL

Hmm...no, I don't know abt her..Confused
yep ghost stories...LOL v were free in d lab...n since she cumz after me according to d alphabetical order we sit togthr in lab..n shez one of my besties thr in colg!<3 so we wer just randomly talkin ...she was tellin abt her parents love story..awww...<3(they had alove marriage...her mum is from Kashmir n dad frm TN..) then just she was tellin abt sum house n dono how that topic came up...n she was tellin all d stories she knowz...then the guys who sit opposite to us got so interested that they too joined in..LOL n fr me every1 was talkin in english/hindi...Big smileLOL

areyi told u na...my cricket fanatic frnd..who always keeps teasing me with Jo..LOL
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

yep ghost stories...LOL v were free in d lab...n since she cumz after me according to d alphabetical order we sit togthr in lab..n shez one of my besties thr in colg!<3 so we wer just randomly talkin ...she was tellin abt her parents love story..awww...<3(they had alove marriage...her mum is from Kashmir n dad frm TN..) then just she was tellin abt sum house n dono how that topic came up...n she was tellin all d stories she knowz...then the guys who sit opposite to us got so interested that they too joined in..LOL n fr me every1 was talkin in english/hindi...Big smileLOL

areyi told u na...my cricket fanatic frnd..who always keeps teasing me with Jo..LOL
Looks like Lab was a lot of fun!Big smile
Aww...that's sweet! (love story). I was going to ask u if she was from North India coz of her name.

Ya, ghost stories are a famous thing here too...LOL

aw...how sweet of them!

oh...ok. I don't remember the name...LOL

-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Replied to ur pm! Smile
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

I knowBig smile and ya I will post it asap
Ok, but mine better be the first one ok?

Now it's my fault??ShockedROFL

not everything? *pouts*

Well, because I have to make ur dream come true!Cool

I know, u do! Did u see my earlier post from yday?? one abt how u'll be proud of us! (less than 200 posts for dazzler!)
i want u to post it asap..but the reason...you kno...DeadLOL

yeah baba...i will try to giv my as usual long cmmnt too..coz i kno u love it...Embarrassed

No, no fault! u toh behaved like a gud gal n obeyed me...Day DreamingEmbarrassed but stop blaming me..Stern SmileROFL
u also loved wat u did...Big smile

arey dnt pout...but yeah not everythng initially..like yday first i was wrried then only u behaved cute!LOL n then i felt like scolding u!Stern Smile LOL
but ur 99.9999% cute my cutie pie!<3

no i didnt..yes m proud!! chalo b4 may bcum a rockerBig smile 
yay!!!Dancing
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

i want u to post it asap..but the reason...you kno...DeadLOL

yeah baba...i will try to giv my as usual long cmmnt too..coz i kno u love it...Embarrassed

No, no fault! u toh behaved like a gud gal n obeyed me...Day DreamingEmbarrassed but stop blaming me..Stern SmileROFL
u also loved wat u did...Big smile

arey dnt pout...but yeah not everythng initially..like yday first i was wrried then only u behaved cute!LOL n then i felt like scolding u!Stern Smile LOL
but ur 99.9999% cute my cutie pie!<3

no i didnt..yes m proud!! chalo b4 may bcum a rockerBig smile 
yay!!!Dancing

I knowHug

Yay!Yup! I love it LOTS and LOTs and LOTS!Party

LOLLOLnope, I won't stop blaming u, it was ur fault! LOL Hmm...ya, I did.Embarrassed

Areee..I was just kidding abt pout...lol. Forget abt yday though...I was just being stupid...Embarrassed
Well, I don't blame u for feeling like that...EmbarrassedLOL

Well, u r a 100 % cutie-pie!

I know! well, I will definitely try! and make u proud!Big smileBig smile

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Looks like Lab was a lot of fun!Big smile
Aww...that's sweet! (love story). I was going to ask u if she was from North India coz of her name.

Ya, ghost stories are a famous thing here too...LOL

aw...how sweet of them!

oh...ok. I don't remember the name...LOL

hmm shez half northy half southie...knowz tamil hindi urdu n kashmiri...how cool!! lolz..

n yep aunty n uncle r d sweetest u kno!<3

yep ghost stories r everywhr famous..LOL

yep sweet..Big smile

lolz..aajkal toh everybody teases me like hell..wenevr m on phn..LOL OuchLOL they actually take away my phn attimes lolz...so i hav stopped chattin in colg only!LOL n today i was scrapping u in d morning n srudhy is like ohho mornin hez there...i will tell nirmeen...ShockedLOL n i was like..ShockedAngryOuch...shez like ok ok chill...LOL
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
brb Nikki - going to make myself a sandwich and come !Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

Go to top