Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sisters by Heart #2 - Members Only (Page 147)

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

awwwDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeart
 
 
i hav sum ques o ask thoughWinkROFLROFL but will do that at night lolz...now u shud go in 10 minutes dear...nahi toh m sure sj wil giv u a gud lectureLOL
 
No, ask me, I wanna know...I'll answer at night (ur time)
 
TrueOuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOL I'll have to go thru endless lecture...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

hmmm yeo will TRYBig smileLOL
n kk..then 7??m free this week dnt wrryLOL
 
hmm her phnz busy right nowWinkLOLLOL yep i do tooOuchSmile n as she says everythng will b fine..i hope so too..my strong..<3SmileEmbarrassed
 
okz waiting...
n i will go after sendin u only!LOL
ok, 7 is good for me...Big smile unless I sleep in...lol. If u don't see me at 7 leave &, come back at 8 if u r free...lol.
 
oh ok...EmbarrassedLOL 
I hope so too and do edit out the name...I don't know if she would want it here...Embarrassed
 
ok, LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

awwwDay DreamingHeartDay DreamingHeart
 
 
i hav sum ques o ask thoughWinkROFLROFL but will do that at night lolz...now u shud go in 10 minutes dear...nahi toh m sure sj wil giv u a gud lectureLOL
 
No, ask me, I wanna know...I'll answer at night (ur time)
 
TrueOuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOL I'll have to go thru endless lecture...
abhi we r disc sumthng else...na..will ask in d nyt...wahi my regular naughty ques  Big smileWinkLOL
lolz then leav re baba...coz of me u hav to b awake till lateOuch
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

hmmm yeo will TRYBig smileLOL
n kk..then 7??m free this week dnt wrryLOL
 
hmm her phnz busy right nowWinkLOLLOL yep i do tooOuchSmile n as she says everythng will b fine..i hope so too..my strong..<3SmileEmbarrassed
 
okz waiting...
n i will go after sendin u only!LOL
ok, 7 is good for me...Big smile unless I sleep in...lol. If u don't see me at 7 leave &, come back at 8 if u r free...lol.
 
oh ok...EmbarrassedLOL 
I hope so too and do edit out the name...I don't know if she would want it here...Embarrassed
 
ok, LOL
lolz okz cool..then i will chck..n if u r ol..just keep ur light green!!
n thnx fr edittin..i just got carried away...OuchCry
-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

abhi we r disc sumthng else...na..will ask in d nyt...wahi my regular naughty ques  Big smileWinkLOL
lolz then leav re baba...coz of me u hav to b awake till lateOuch
 
ok sure...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
Ohho, stop blaming urself sweetheart! I normally go to sleep late...even s knows that, but gets worried when I don't get enough sleep..I will sleep in tomorrow...so don't worry. and stop feeling Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
waise where do u havto go??go in car only n lot bus n all...its goin to b  a sunny day na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

lolz okz cool..then i will chck..n if u r ol..just keep ur light green!!
n thnx fr edittin..i just got carried away...OuchCry
 
Sure I will do that!
 
Nikki! @bold - u broke the CC rules!Shocked  and don't OuchCry
I always have ur back...so don't worry na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

abhi we r disc sumthng else...na..will ask in d nyt...wahi my regular naughty ques  Big smileWinkLOL
lolz then leav re baba...coz of me u hav to b awake till lateOuch
 
ok sure...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
Ohho, stop blaming urself sweetheart! I normally go to sleep late...even s knows that, but gets worried when I don't get enough sleep..I will sleep in tomorrow...so don't worry. and stop feeling Ouch 
lolz okz..Big smile
but di till 4 its to much..chalo leav now sweety...sleep alot late till tom...Embarrassed u shud sleep..Angry see m e i sleep 10 hours straight!Big smileROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*||<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 16~>||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1168   Views: 32771

Dew-drop 1168 32771 31 August 2010 at 1:29pm by Dew-drop
*~!--The 6 Sisters--!~* [INVITES ONLY]

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 68   Views: 6740

MysticNights 68 6740 25 August 2010 at 6:37pm by -Priii-
*||<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 15~>||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1178   Views: 33026

Dew-drop 1178 33026 14 August 2010 at 2:47pm by Armu4eva
||~~Pour ur Heart out cC # 14~~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1171   Views: 34675

Dew-drop 1171 34675 27 July 2010 at 2:19pm by nikita_88
Mayurians Forever#65 My Heart Still Beats 4 U <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 1173   Views: 50062

safeplacetoland 1173 50062 21 June 2010 at 11:59am by itstheclimb

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index