Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sisters by Heart #2 - Members Only (Page 118)

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

sum1 is forgettin to come here!Ermm
I'm not forgetting hun but this spam msg thing was getting to meAngry, so I went to reply to scraps and pms! Big smile
LOLok ok i thought soBig smileLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

m goin crazy ovr the siggie i pmed u today! its my current lappy n cell wallpaper!LOLBlushingDay Dreaming
 
LOLLOLmy BQ!!! Hug
 
ur parents and bro not going to see it?Shocked
-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

hayeeeDay DreamingHeart
looks like someone is dreamy! but abt what?Geek
do i need to tell u eveythng nowGeek understandWinkEmbarrassedLOL
 
I know wat u r implying hun but I think u r in another dreamland too, coz of the rain! WinkEmbarrassed
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

m goin crazy ovr the siggie i pmed u today! its my current lappy n cell wallpaper!LOLBlushingDay Dreaming
 
LOLLOLmy BQ!!! Hug
 
ur parents and bro not going to see it?Shocked
Big smileLOL
hmm yeah m gonna change it once i get up frm my lappy..ROFL u kno na nishu...always keeps fidling with my thngsAngryLOL n i locked my phn fr now!ROFL till i hav the siggie////...Big smileLOL
-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

sum1 is forgettin to come here!Ermm
I'm not forgetting hun but this spam msg thing was getting to meAngry, so I went to reply to scraps and pms! Big smile
LOLok ok i thought soBig smileLOL
 
ya, it's annoying me big time!Angry
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

hayeeeDay DreamingHeart
looks like someone is dreamy! but abt what?Geek
do i need to tell u eveythng nowGeek understandWinkEmbarrassedLOL
 
I know wat u r implying hun but I think u r in another dreamland too, coz of the rain! WinkEmbarrassed
sheeesh no no...LOL woh toh long lost dream thaROFL this one is true!!Big smileLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

 Big smileLOL
hmm yeah m gonna change it once i get up frm my lappy..ROFL u kno na nishu...always keeps fidling with my thngsAngryLOL n i locked my phn fr now!ROFL till i hav the siggie////...Big smileLOL
 
LOLLOLok, u better otherwise ur bro won't stop teasing u! LOL
 
Acha..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

 Big smileLOL
hmm yeah m gonna change it once i get up frm my lappy..ROFL u kno na nishu...always keeps fidling with my thngsAngryLOL n i locked my phn fr now!ROFL till i hav the siggie////...Big smileLOL
 
LOLLOLok, u better otherwise ur bro won't stop teasing u! LOL
 
Acha..LOL
ok baba i changed it!DisapproveROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*||<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 16~>||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1168   Views: 32768

Dew-drop 1168 32768 31 August 2010 at 1:29pm by Dew-drop
*~!--The 6 Sisters--!~* [INVITES ONLY]

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 68   Views: 6740

MysticNights 68 6740 25 August 2010 at 6:37pm by -Priii-
*||<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 15~>||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1178   Views: 33025

Dew-drop 1178 33025 14 August 2010 at 2:47pm by Armu4eva
||~~Pour ur Heart out cC # 14~~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1171   Views: 34675

Dew-drop 1171 34675 27 July 2010 at 2:19pm by nikita_88
Mayurians Forever#65 My Heart Still Beats 4 U <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 1173   Views: 50059

safeplacetoland 1173 50059 21 June 2010 at 11:59am by itstheclimb

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index