Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ishita16

ok great! coz usually, I'm ol at that time too! (morning for u)
Ya, we do come here at this time..!

Ok, mornings are good for me too! coz I'll be starting my summer course soon, so won't be able to come at this time for 2 days of the week...

Lol, I will...get bored of blue?? No way!! I love blue - my room is blue!!

yup...we usually chat at this time only naa..i used to chat from classes!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup morning for us!!!

ohh ok then...we  will chat for couple of hours in the morning...then ll study ...and whenever u are free in the  ur morning and afternoons msg me ..i ll be here...  πŸ˜Š

wow...even ur fav colour is blue!! HI5!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† another common thing!!!  πŸ˜†
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasanthaArTi

πŸ˜›
🀣🀣

wow u have so many people to wake u up.!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww...arun's way is sooo cuttteee!!! lol 
its holidays going on for ya naa...so they dont wanna wake u up early...  πŸ˜Š

if i would say about my alarm thing u gonna πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣🀣 i ll be like ...mumma see tomorrow...before u try to wake me up...i m gonna wake up ...sachi!!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ it never happened till now...   πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ˜›Tongue
🀣🀣

Well, they take turns coz they can't handle me aloneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya, they don't bother - πŸ˜† but these days I seem to get up early too..πŸ˜†

what alarm thing??tell me na...

ROFLROFLstop saying that then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know - same here! I love being teased by friends ...lol

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Again - another common thing b/w us (Nikki too!). we were just discussing this yday thru pm. the person should get permission from family first - then only anything further..

Ya, u sure u r not in a hurry?πŸ˜†
πŸ€—πŸ€—

it would be great funn naa..being teased by frends!! my freds tease me on arjun's name!!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

HI5!!!! another common thing among us three!!!  πŸ˜ƒ ofcourse family comes first and then only anything further!!! 

no no not at all in a hurry...atleast not in this 3 years!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

πŸ€—πŸ€—

oh ok...so u'll be moving there soon?

when is ur dad coming back?

actually its a place where nani, ours, 2 chachu's and maasi's houses are being constructed ...like in a compound... so rite now they are being constructed ...and if dad and mumma have no problem of shifting coz they have jobs here naa...so after seeing everything they may shift...even mumma is worrying about me ...coz my hostel is far from hyderabd...so she is like ...u always wanna cum home ..what will u do if we get shifted to hyd!! lets see... whats gonna happen!!  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

may be mumma and myself ll go there for some days ...as nani wants to us to be there for some days...
SAISakura16 thumbnail

yup...we usually chat at this time only naa..i used to chat from classes!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup morning for us!!!

ohh ok then...we  will chat for couple of hours in the morning...then ll study ...and whenever u are free in the  ur morning and afternoons msg me ..i ll be here...  πŸ˜Š

wow...even ur fav colour is blue!! HI5!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† another common thing!!!  πŸ˜†

Ya! I know that - making use of class time! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(Remember the first time we chatted in morning for u? u were home alone and I was updating os...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we talked for hours that day...πŸ˜†)

Ok, sure will do that!

Hi5!! wow!

actually let me ask u some random ques - I never got the chance to do tat before...

ok, so how do u do ur hair? open? ponytail? which do u prefer?

Exactly ! u shouldn't change for anyone! Well, u should love urself a lot coz u r a sweetheart!!! and very lovable !!

LOL, ur mom is funny! well, she has to search a lot but for different reason...because u r awesome and he needs to be worth u!! it would be hard finding someone like that!

(Funny, my mom used to say that..even now, she says poor S)

R u really serious about silence thing?

🀣I know that !!!

Aww...now I want jalebis!

aww...ishu...dont prase me so much... mujhe utna ucha mat khada kar...sabkuch dhundla dhundla nazar aarahaan hain *NUPUR STYLE* πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bas bas ishu...yaar u are on way of praising me today kya???? no more praises allowed for today!! u can praise me tomorrow if u want...  πŸ˜†πŸ€£

🀣🀣 poor S πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

🀣🀣 i can hardly be serious for 1 min...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww...πŸ€—.. i reminded the jalebis naa...   sowwwiiieee!!!

It has become my fav too! 😍

I agree, what's the good in goodbye?πŸ˜•

hain naa???? evn i felt the same when shilpa showed me this pic...i have fallen in love at first sight!!  πŸ˜πŸ˜  show this to jeeju too!! πŸ˜Š

i completely agree with the line!!   πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
SAISakura16 thumbnail

it would be great funn naa..being teased by frends!! my freds tease me on arjun's name!!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

HI5!!!! another common thing among us three!!!  πŸ˜ƒ ofcourse family comes first and then only anything further!!! 

no no not at all in a hurry...atleast not in this 3 years!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup it sure is! Aww... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup! always family first! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
🀣🀣

Well, they take turns coz they can't handle me aloneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya, they don't bother - πŸ˜† but these days I seem to get up early too..πŸ˜†

what alarm thing??tell me na...

🀣🀣stop saying that then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† usually it happens to me in hostel... one after the other...u know what ...i wakes up lately and asks my roommate little seriously for not waking me up and she shouts at me or comes and hits me sayng i have been waking up for an hour idiot!!!  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€£ i didnt even listen to her voice all that hour πŸ€£πŸ€£

wow... for what u are waking up early?? any calls to be attended??  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

i keep alarm at 6,6.30,7 as if i m going to get up...  πŸ˜† and i keep about 5-6 snoozes for each timing... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ and my roommate hits me with my own doggie for keeping alarm coz she switches off my alarm...as i cant even listen to it...

u know what my alarm tone is...

1.khuda jaane❀️
2.hosanna... πŸ˜
🀣🀣🀣

never ever...i have been telling that since my childhoodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya! I know that - making use of class time! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(Remember the first time we chatted in morning for u? u were home alone and I was updating os...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we talked for hours that day...πŸ˜†)

Ok, sure will do that!

Hi5!! wow!

actually let me ask u some random ques - I never got the chance to do tat before...

ok, so how do u do ur hair? open? ponytail? which do u prefer?

yea...we both the BEST TIMEPASSERS in our classes rite???  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know... i can never ever forget that chat ...the very first chat ...and we became so close which lead to we becoming SISTERS BY HEART...  πŸ€— πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
seriously we have talked for hours naa...from morning to around 1-1.30...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😊  πŸ˜Š

i ll tie my hair as braid daily,at times  i love open hair with small clip at the centre and also high pony...and u???? 
Edited by VasanthaArTi - 12 years ago