Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: VasanthaArTi

😃😃 i ll be ol in the morning(our time) from 8.30 to 1 ...so we could catch up at that time if i m home ...and in the evening ..we however be ol at this time...  😆 😆
sure sure..ll study too...may be i wont be ol in the evenings much ...but ll be ol in the morning for sure!!!  😃😃

awww...it takes time dont worry...enjoy the blueness for sometime...by the time u are reaching red..u get bored of blue!! SIMPLE!!!😊😃

ok great! coz usually, I'm ol at that time too! (morning for u)
Ya, we do come here at this time..!

Ok, mornings are good for me too! coz I'll be starting my summer course soon, so won't be able to come at this time for 2 days of the week...

Lol, I will...get bored of blue?? No way!! I love blue - my room is blue!!
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ishita16

Hun, he should love u as who u are - the chatter box...Otherwise, really he is not worth it.

yup. even i want that...and moreover i dont wanna change for anyone coz i love the way i am ... dunno why?? but i love myself alot!!!  😃😃 even mumma teases me saying ...we need to search sooo much for u..coz he need to bear ya...ur a package of moodswings...whatever u have u do in extremities...love,frendship,belief,angry ...everything  😆 😆 i keep laughing at her saying 😃😆

Silence and maturity are not connected hun. U r mature...but that doesn't mean u have to be serious and silent all the time...

i didnt tell ya naa..i m afraid of silence..thats one of the main reason i dont like libraries... i mean i feel scared in silent places...and about being serious...its IMPOSSIBLE for me!!  🤣

U have Jalebi in ur lane?Lucky u!! I have to go far and even then, it's not that good...😔

yup...its just 5-6 shops after...and they start preparing in the evening itself...yummm  
awww...🤗

another most fav pic!!!  😍😍😍
SAISakura16 thumbnail

i know u both love teasing me ...  😳😳 and i love being teased by u 😃😃 its so much funnn!!!

ya u are rite!! future brings unexpected things everytime!!! lolzzz...telugu/tamil movie...😆😆 no no not at all!! u know i would prefer more of arranged marriage as i have already told...if someone comes ..he should talk to amma,nanna and bro first!!...lets see...  😉😳

yup...me not at all in hurry!! he will come some or the other day ... 😃 😆

🤗🤗

I know - same here! I love being teased by friends ...lol

😆😆

Again - another common thing b/w us (Nikki too!). we were just discussing this yday thru pm. the person should get permission from family first - then only anything further..

Ya, u sure u r not in a hurry?😆
🤗🤗
SAISakura16 thumbnail

😊😊

🤗 🤗
no no ...as our new houses are getting constructed there...my chachi is civil engineer ..so he is constructing them..and he wants dad to see them...even nani wants dad to stay with her for some days ...so he went to hyderabad...

oh ok...so u'll be moving there soon?

when is ur dad coming back?
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

haha i wasnt abl to sleep so logged in thru phn to read ffz ...n i ended up here! seriously badu ur dp is fishy!ahem ahem:P n didu u hvto b RED! n i hv mny reasons to say that;) tell ya tom! anyways u look beautiful in BLUE i hope bdu also bcumz blu soon! she wil look great too! nyways bye now lu both tc!

🤣
U love us too much na!

I know u do have ur reasons but I love blue!!

Yup, she will look great in blue!😃

ok bye bye! lu too!

tc!

I have a feeling u r still there...LOL😆
😛
Originally posted by: Ishita16

🤣🤣 

Aww... u r a sweetheart!

Me? well, usually mom but weekends - Dad. If Arun is here, then he does...Actually, Arun is the best one!!! 😆🤣 (He gives me a wet kiss on cheek or use water...). But these days - it's usually I just wake up by myself...coz they all leave early..😆

But if I have something like assingment due in morning or such, then I get up on my own/without a problem.

Awww...I can just imagine this scenee!!!😍
🤣🤣 what do u do when she is scolding?

🤣🤣

😃😛

wow u have so many people to wake u up.!!! 😆😆 aww...arun's way is sooo cuttteee!!! lol 
its holidays going on for ya naa...so they dont wanna wake u up early...  😊

if i would say about my alarm thing u gonna 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 i ll be like ...mumma see tomorrow...before u try to wake me up...i m gonna wake up ...sachi!!!  🤣🤣🤣 it never happened till now...   🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

haha i wasnt abl to sleep so logged in thru phn to read ffz ...n i ended up here! seriously badu ur dp is fishy!ahem ahem:P n didu u hvto b RED! n i hv mny reasons to say that;) tell ya tom! anyways u look beautiful in BLUE i hope bdu also bcumz blu soon! she wil look great too! nyways bye now lu both tc!

😆😆 nauatanki...didnt slept till now...

btw what FFs are u gonna read???  😉😳 tell us too...

arey nothing fishy chotu...its one my most 2 favourite wallpapers!!! both the babies look so very cuttteee!!!  😍😳

sure sure ...ll try to become a dazzler next week...ll try max!!! 😃 okie chotu???? 

bye bye!!!

love ya loadsss... missing ya sooo much!!!  🤗🤗

good night.. SMMD!!!  😉😆

tada!!!😆
SAISakura16 thumbnail

yup. even i want that...and moreover i dont wanna change for anyone coz i love the way i am ... dunno why?? but i love myself alot!!!  😃😃 even mumma teases me saying ...we need to search sooo much for u..coz he need to bear ya...ur a package of moodswings...whatever u have u do in extremities...love,frendship,belief,angry ...everything  😆 😆 i keep laughing at her saying 😃😆

i didnt tell ya naa..i m afraid of silence..thats one of the main reason i dont like libraries... i mean i feel scared in silent places...and about being serious...its IMPOSSIBLE for me!!  🤣

U have Jalebi in ur lane?Lucky u!! I have to go far and even then, it's not that good...😔

yup...its just 5-6 shops after...and they start preparing in the evening itself...yummm  
awww...🤗

Exactly ! u shouldn't change for anyone! Well, u should love urself a lot coz u r a sweetheart!!! and very lovable !!

LOL, ur mom is funny! well, she has to search a lot but for different reason...because u r awesome and he needs to be worth u!! it would be hard finding someone like that!

(Funny, my mom used to say that..even now, she says poor S)

R u really serious about silence thing?

ROFLI know that !!!

Aww...now I want jalebis!

SAISakura16 thumbnail

another most fav pic!!!  😍😍😍

It has become my fav too! Day Dreaming

I agree, what's the good in goodbye?😕