Sisters by Heart #2 - Members Only - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ishita16

Aww...how cute...u blush so much already...I wonder wat will happen when u meet him...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I know - that would be a pretty sight to see!

lolsss... but i really want to know from my DM if he likes my chatter box nature(the way actually i am ) or if he likes me being silent...matured!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i ll keep reminder in my phone for jalebi...so that i can get hot hot jalebi tomorrow evening which is prepared just in my lane...  πŸ€ͺ🀣
Originally posted by VasanthaArTi

😲😲 i agree with what aunty said...but i scrpaed u both so that i want to be cautious...  πŸ˜• darn \me!!  πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but seriously there's nothing and i m sure u know that !!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

i didnt think of any future as of now ishu...its a way long journey to be travelled...still my DM hasnt boarded the train...   me waiting for him... 😳 πŸ˜†  no no no ...not did!! ..*pouts* 

i know diii...u are such a cutiepie!!!! πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ€—
wanna see my other fav one... πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ya- it is true...and I know there's nothing but I love troubling u!! U r so cute!

Well, maybe it's not too long hun - I mean future brings u unexpected things ...maybe u might run into him tomorrow itself...u now..Awww...so cute! U still at the train station waiting for him ?? (why does it seem like a tamil/telugu movie ?)

Aww...don't worry, when he comes then u can☺️!

πŸ€—and u r a sweetheart!
Ya, show me the other one!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup...mumma slept early as she is tired coz of journey and college ...so talked with her for sometime... dad isnt here...he is in hyderabad...missing him badly!!!  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

oh ok...that's good.

he is not?Aww...πŸ€—
He is gone on some trip?

🀣🀣 
Lol, my mom gave up on me...she just uses her keys to lock when she leaves.πŸ˜†

Well, it depends on how good the person waking me up is... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 - ur mom should start using water!

🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lucky u!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i ll wake up with much difficulty...when i m up i help mumma in packing her lunch box and helping her in last moment..  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who usually wakes u up??

🀣🀣 she used to use water when i was small...but now she calls my name loudly,pulls my blanket and after lot of shouting i wake up...  πŸ˜† but the result will be in the evening...mum scolds me that she missed the bus coz half of her time in the morning got wasted waking me up... 😲  πŸ˜² πŸ˜²πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by VasanthaArTi - 12 years ago

lolsss... but i really want to know from my DM if he likes my chatter box nature(the way actually i am ) or if he likes me being silent...matured!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i ll keep reminder in my phone for jalebi...so that i can get hot hot jalebi tomorrow evening which is prepared just in my lane...  πŸ€ͺ🀣

Hun, he should love u as who u are - the chatter box...Otherwise, really he is not worth it.

Silence and maturity are not connected hun. U r mature...but that doesn't mean u have to be serious and silent all the time...

U have Jalebi in ur lane?Lucky u!! I have to go far and even then, it's not that good...πŸ˜”

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ok, I am freeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but u make sure u have enough time to study too...u got exams after na?

aww... so sweet! and I don't want to be red...

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i ll be ol in the morning(our time) from 8.30 to 1 ...so we could catch up at that time if i m home ...and in the evening ..we however be ol at this time...  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sure sure..ll study too...may be i wont be ol in the evenings much ...but ll be ol in the morning for sure!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

awww...it takes time dont worry...enjoy the blueness for sometime...by the time u are reaching red..u get bored of blue!! SIMPLE!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ya- it is true...and I know there's nothing but I love troubling u!! U r so cute!

Well, maybe it's not too long hun - I mean future brings u unexpected things ...maybe u might run into him tomorrow itself...u now..Awww...so cute! U still at the train station waiting for him ?? (why does it seem like a tamil/telugu movie ?)

Aww...don't worry, when he comes then u can☺️!

πŸ€—and u r a sweetheart!
Ya, show me the other one!

i know u both love teasing me ...  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and i love being teased by u πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ its so much funnn!!!

ya u are rite!! future brings unexpected things everytime!!! lolzzz...telugu/tamil movie...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no no not at all!! u know i would prefer more of arranged marriage as i have already told...if someone comes ..he should talk to amma,nanna and bro first!!...lets see...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

yup...me not at all in hurry!! he will come some or the other day ... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

πŸ€—πŸ€—

oh ok...that's good.

he is not?Aww...πŸ€—
He is gone on some trip?

😊😊

πŸ€— πŸ€—
no no ...as our new houses are getting constructed there...my chachi is civil engineer ..so he is constructing them..and he wants dad to see them...even nani wants dad to stay with her for some days ...so he went to hyderabad...

🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lucky u!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i ll wake up with much difficulty...when i m up i help mumma in packing her lunch box and helping her in last moment..  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who usually wakes u up??

🀣🀣 she used to use water when i was small...but now she calls my name loudly,pulls my blanket and after lot of shouting i wake up...  πŸ˜† but the result will be in the evening...mum scolds me that she missed the bus coz half of her time in the morning got wasted waking me up... 😲  πŸ˜² πŸ˜²πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ROFLROFL 

Aww... u r a sweetheart!

Me? well, usually mom but weekends - Dad. If Arun is here, then he does...Actually, Arun is the best one!!! πŸ˜†ROFL (He gives me a wet kiss on cheek or use water...). But these days - it's usually I just wake up by myself...coz they all leave early..πŸ˜†

But if I have something like assingment due in morning or such, then I get up on my own/without a problem.

Awww...I can just imagine this scenee!!!😍
ROFLROFL what do u do when she is scolding?

haha i wasnt abl to sleep so logged in thru phn to read ffz ...n i ended up here! seriously badu ur dp is fishy!ahem ahem:P n didu u hvto b RED! n i hv mny reasons to say that;) tell ya tom! anyways u look beautiful in BLUE i hope bdu also bcumz blu soon! she wil look great too! nyways bye now lu both tc!