Sisters by Heart #2 - Members Only - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

no,no1 pmed meπŸ˜” n leav d update thng noW!!πŸ˜ƒ chhodo...jiju is more imp!😊
just write a note on ur thread if u dont feel ok fr not updating:) n chill..:):):)

n m glad jiju is bettr now:)

but I told u what it iwas in one of the earlier posts today hun...Also, it's stuff I had told u abt already...Vasu wasn't here  those days remember...so I was just updating her...

well, I only told u that I would update...but am not able to..I couldn't keep my promise...πŸ˜’

😊
di u seem busy...its bettr u logoff n go sit with him..:) we call talk later also!!:)

i guess she is doing d updte! she promised me that she wil update today lolz...n u kno wat a CUTIE she is!<3

lolz u kno thats life!! not prostho labz!!πŸ˜†
And I couldn't keep my promise πŸ˜’Cry

di u seem busy...its bettr u logoff n go sit with him..:) we call talk later also!!:)

I'm just outside the room...and no, I'm ok now...
Originally posted by Ishita16

And I couldn't keep my promise πŸ˜’Cry

awww its ok sweetheart...this promise wasnt that imp too...<3 n commnt? i will scrap u my commnt later...atlkeast i will read it na..:) plz dnt feel bad..πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—

awww its ok sweetheart...this promise wasnt that imp too...<3 n commnt? i will scrap u my commnt later...atlkeast i will read it na..:) plz dnt feel bad..πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—

Promises are important hun, no matter how small it may be.
It's not abt the comment - I mean I love seeing ur comment but now, the fact  I couldn't keep my promise is bothering me...I know u will comment.

πŸ€—πŸ€—

but I told u what it iwas in one of the earlier posts today hun...Also, it's stuff I had told u abt already...Vasu wasn't here  those days remember...so I was just updating her...

well, I only told u that I would update...but am not able to..I couldn't keep my promise...πŸ˜’

😊
okz sweety:)

n its ok baba..:D m all 😊 dont worry! its k:)😳 more imp is jiju n his health not the updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ n ask him to tk care of himself n that ki Nikki ordered her bro to tc!😳 *hitler style!!*πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Originally posted by VasanthaArTi

jo bhi ho ...thanks and srys are against the rules of this CC...😳. RIGHT ishu???? ( ishu ..u must see this) 

😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ thanks ko jkj kaise padu...  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ I WONT!!!!! take ur thanks back...  πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Yup, exactly! Nikki - no more thanks hun...pls. πŸ˜ƒ
[QUOTE=Nikita-Sharma
 okz sweety:)

n its ok baba..:D m all 😊 dont worry! its k:)😳 more imp is jiju n his health not the updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ n ask him to tk care of himself n that ki Nikki ordered her bro to tc!😳 *hitler style!!*πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]

I know but still...I couldn't keep my promise...

ok, sure will tell

Promises are important hun, no matter how small it may be.
It's not abt the comment - I mean I love seeing ur comment but now, the fact  I couldn't keep my promise is bothering me...I know u will comment.

πŸ€—πŸ€—
awww di<3 how much update is left??

di i kno u love to c my comment...umm how abt i comment thru phn??it wont b as long as usual but then it can make u happy to sum extent atleast!! wats say?

n plz dnt get bothered..c m ok na...so u also b ok!😳