Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
waise today one of my classmates, Arun's bday was celebrated in d clas...though its tomo..but as kal holiday hai toh aaj hi celebrate kiya...by god...sab ne cake se holi hi khelni shuru kar di! n i ran out of the class tab!! n spraklers too were being thrown..πŸ˜† it was fun to see all blue cham cham faces later though!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

ok fyn! hmmmphhh!!

ARIEL❀️ JASMINE❀️ SNOWWHITE❀️ ...the 3 unbeatables!

bus happy shappy??

n jalebi!❀️

YESSS!!!! THE THREE UNBEATABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

YES... VERYYY HAPPPYYY  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

rasgulla ❀️and  jamun bhi...  β€οΈ

i kno...n i love her!❀️ (i love u too!<3) ..but whrz she???πŸ˜’ itna late toh kabhi nhi hui!πŸ˜”

i can never tell u how happy i always feel whenever we think of us...i mean ...in a very less time ...we became so close frends... frends- close frends- sisters- SISTERS BY HEART  finally!!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

love ya both to the core!!!!!!  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

she will come soon chotu...no worries..we will ask why is she late when she comes!!  πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: VasanthaArTi

YESSS!!!! THE THREE UNBEATABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

YES... VERYYY HAPPPYYY  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

rasgulla ❀️and  jamun bhi...  β€οΈ

the only context where i love JAMUN n JALEBI...❀️ πŸ˜†Embarrassed

i can never tell u how happy i always feel whenever we think of us...i mean ...in a very less time ...we became so close frends... frends- close frends- sisters- SISTERS BY HEART  finally!!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

love ya both to the core!!!!!!  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

she will come soon chotu...no worries..we will ask why is she late when she comes!!  πŸ˜Š

baduuuπŸ€— so true!! n this is forever!!❀️ mjhe bhulna nahi aap dono wen m inactiv!(if i amπŸ˜†)

n hope so shez here soon!😳

diduuuπŸ€— come soon!!

waise today one of my classmates, Arun's bday was celebrated in d clas...though its tomo..but as kal holiday hai toh aaj hi celebrate kiya...by god...sab ne cake se holi hi khelni shuru kar di! n i ran out of the class tab!! n spraklers too were being thrown..πŸ˜† it was fun to see all blue cham cham faces later though!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

bdays at colleges are truly cherishable!!!!! and that day would be really special naa...frends treating us so specially...and gifts wishes!!! and i love applying the whole cake on face πŸ˜† πŸ˜† we usually celebrate at sharp 12am naa...it would be real funn...

why did u ran away from class...u missed the funn chotu...  

the only context where i love JAMUN n JALEBI...❀️ πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

i know u dont like jamun...u dont like jalebi too...  πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

bdays at colleges are truly cherishable!!!!! and that day would be really special naa...frends treating us so specially...and gifts wishes!!! and i love applying the whole cake on face πŸ˜† πŸ˜† we usually celebrate at sharp 12am naa...it would be real funn...

why did u ran away from class...u missed the funn chotu...  

coz i dint want sprakelers all over my face..πŸ˜† but evn then my hands wer not sparedOuchπŸ˜†

waise one of my frnds, Anusha's bday is comin on 17...n m gonna miss it!πŸ˜” though we r plannin to celebrate it on 16 fr me..EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† but i dont want that! i want her to celebrate on her special day only!πŸ˜•Embarrassed

baduuuπŸ€— so true!! n this is forever!!❀️ mjhe bhulna nahi aap dono wen m inactiv!(if i amπŸ˜†)

n hope so shez here soon!😳

diduuuπŸ€— come soon!!

yup ❀️FOREVER β€οΈ  thappad khayegi tu...  πŸ˜‘ how can we fo9rget out little princess!!! ofcourse i ll be in contact with ya thru phone ...and also messenger to ya both when u are inactive!!!
and we both ( me and ishu ) seriously wish u wont be inactive...m sure u ll be allowed with laptops...  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yup she will be here soon...dont worry!!! she is completing update i guess!!!  

PS...yes ishu come soon...i m not sure i can be ol late night today!!! πŸ˜•

coz i dint want sprakelers all over my face..πŸ˜† but evn then my hands wer not sparedπŸ˜†

waise one of my frnds, Anusha's bday is comin on 17...n m gonna miss it!πŸ˜” though we r plannin to celebrate it on 16 fr me..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† but i dont want that! i want her to celebrate on her special day only!πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

arey it would be great funn...from next time dont run fron class...it will be really great funnn!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ BELIEVE ME!!!  

aww...no probs ..celebrate it on 16th as well as 17th...she can never forget this year ...as she will be celebrating her bday for 2 days ...and she gonna spend a day with ya too!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³