its different...lolzzz

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Rahul is very different from daily soap heroes.You wanna know how? well he is different from other heroes in many ways,while saving Geet he could have used that "dehnchu dhencu knife"😆 for threatening Geet's jungle buddies😆 perhaps he offered them money and his Swiss watch.see he is an inborn businessman who was ready for signing a deal wid them.Dunno why Mrs Kahav has underestimated her son? He is such a kind person who loves to settle things out of court without any action sequence.

He is a celever guy, for saving his hotel expense he agreed for spending night at Geet's house,
woh aur baat hai that he'll have to loose his privacy as we all know that Mad family won't let him alone for a single second everyone would try their best in finding out what extaly has happened
to Geet.

Specially Vimmi Bua will be on a mission "Geet ki chori pakro" and its quite evident from
her past detective record that she'll be successful in finding out the truth behind the jungle
action...the story of Rahul is not over yet!!! watch latest episodes for knowing more
smart move of aka Rahul.

Even this show is diferent from routine soaps, when Geet was running from her jungle budies, for sabinh her "izzat" and life, romantic music was played in background. I know motive behind this illogical moce was highlighting Reet par aisey situation mein romantic music and that too when Rahul was not even in the scene...bht hogaya gee reh  kaisa romance hai...pehley Rahul ko aaney detein phir dono ko milney detey then romantic muic play krtey...hayye rabba inna wada mazak...jo b ho aagey se yeh nahi chalega as we are keeping an eye on them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you rommie.. Loving Rahul as much as I loved veer ☺️

Today Rahul is all alone.. Aww.. No one is there to support him and he doesn't wanna take geet's help. Feeling so sad for him. Why can't they make this show daily sooon! Arghhh~~~
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theshonaveer

Agree with you rommie.. Loving Rahul as much as I loved veer☺️

Today Rahul is all alone.. Aww.. No one is there to support him and he doesn't wanna take geet's help. Feeling so sad for him. Why can't they make this show daily sooon! Arghhh~~~

I know rightt!!!!! Really want this show to be daily 😡
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha🤣 I love your post Rome(hope you dont mind me calling this name) But I love that romantic bg even though Geet was running all sweaty in the jungle.😆 Rahul was too cute when he was trying to convince those gundas without any mar pit.😳
pktr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rahul is d bbeeesssttt❤️❤️...he,s looking sssooo goood and acting ssoo well.i wanted to hug him..he,s the bbeesssttt. love him❤️
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: theshonaveer

Agree with you rommie.. Loving Rahul as much as I loved veer ☺️

O dear 🤗 he was all alone and heartbroken. He need some moral support and may be this time Geet will help him  in coming  out from depression
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeisha143_MBG

Hahaha🤣 I love your post Rome(hope you dont mind me calling this name) But I love that romantic bg even though Geet was running all sweaty in the jungle.😆 Rahul was too cute when he was trying to convince those gundas without any mar pit.😳

nope yaar u can call me Romi😊
Rahul is a peace loving person😆