Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Please Cts dont kill Divya, Please, this is a request, stop the story of killing people,  We want Sidya and Nivren to lead a happy life,  If U kill DD what will happen to the baby Preetha, She needs her mother the most, Please dnt do that CTs,  dont kill Divya,  She is also equally important in the show,  We want to see Nivi and Divya Bonding,  and Divya realising how much her sister loves her
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww just live this Raj. It is written so well with beautiful pictures. I agree that this magical jodi of NivRen can't be separated. I have been addicted to The show ever since viren was introduced and tha magical moments between him an nivi everytime he saved her.
Nivren have created a craze please give us more scenes of these two together and never separate them. They are the soul of ccbm.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent thread Raj, Sakeena and Yati. Thank you.  I hope the CTs read it.  Is it possible to add a line that says we don't want Divya to die or Sidya to be separated either?  How else will the family be happy finally after all the repentance and realizations have occurred?   Thanks!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
raj u really explain what in our heart and minds great post and pics ia just wawww!!!!!!!!! thanx alot hope ct's will read this and do positive 
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think the CTs realize the importance of Nivren !!!! If they separate them then not even 1% of the public is gonna watch CCBM ...maybe then the serial will die a natural death ...and thus everyone including the non-creative writers of this show will have no work !!!!
neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good work Raj. I hope CT's read this. I don't want Nivren to separate at any cost. I am not going to watch this suffering anymore. I refuse to suffer.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raj, you said it all dear.
Specially I loved the collage work, thankyou guys who all involved with it.

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Raj excellent post...and loved the write up..yati good job..and sakeena ur siggies were just too good...i wish RS and CT's will read this...thank u so much dears..!!
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent work Raj...the collages are beautiful..

Hope CT's read this and maintain the charm and magic of NivRen
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you CTs , RS and the whole team of CCBM for destroying our beloved couple .. Good way to end the show