Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)10thRK (Page 15)

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

\

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal, EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  who became a household name with a TV show before moving on to films, is now back on the radar.TongueTongueTongue  The actor disappeared from the scene Disapprove  after his critically acclaimed big screen debut with Aamir.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

But now Khandelwal is back Dancing and with his bag full of assignments EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  to keep him busy Big smileBig smileBig smile . Many felt that Khandelwal's absence was probably because he was out of work, LOL but he says that the truth is quite differentTongueTongueTongue . In a candid chat with DNA, Khandelwal spills the beans on his almost three year's sabatical from B-town and other plans.Day Dreaming

Talking about his upcoming film, TongueTongueTongue Khandelwal says, "My audience is waiting, Day Dreaming so here I am with ShaitanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed , which will be followed by Sountrack, Big smileBig smileBig smile Sach ka Saamana 2 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  on TV and more. I know it was bit of a long break but I was busy dating LOL  and then got married, Party which was a very important event of my life.LOLLOLLOL  After that I got busy with season 1TongueTongue  of the TV show and shooting for a host of films that will be releasing back to back soonDancing . It's not like I was out of work but the reason I didn't sign films was because the ones that were offered to me lacked meat," ROFLhe rues.

That brings us to the big question ' why is he not seen in more commercial films?TongueTongueTongue  He says, "For me, the roles and story are of prime importance, the genre they fall in is immaterial.SmileSmileSmile  The role has to be challenging.Approve  Look at my debut film Day Dreaming' many felt it would be a dud but then I knew what I was in for." But Khandelwal reveals that he soon wants to turn director and more! "I want to write and visualise. I also want to direct soon because I love stories that are uniqueDay Dreaming . But let's see, as of today, I am busy with just acting," EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  he says.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_i-want-to-be-a-director-rajeev-khandelwal_1541088

[ we are loving him in front of camera Blushing Blushing ]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NikkiNupurpluviophile.

NikkiNupur Goldie
NikkiNupur
NikkiNupur

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
@Tamy I used to not watch earlier but now i'm watchingEvil SmileWhy wat happened ur not watching nowLOL

Edited by rosecutie - 09 May 2011 at 4:32am
NikkiNupur Goldie
NikkiNupur
NikkiNupur

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Olive its a very nice article.Thanks for sharing dearDancingLuv uHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Illumination

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosecutie

@Tamy I used to not watch earlier but now i'm watchingEvil SmileWhy wat happened ur not watching nowLOL
i dunno i just lost my interest cuz now i started watching Navya nd tht is my favorate nd mjht,dmg etc etcTongue
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosecutie

Originally posted by oliveya

nikki do u know rk latest movie shatina promo was  released  in tv
Yes I saw it.Smilethe clipping was so fast.Yaar Rajeev theek se dikhayi bhi nahi diya Ermm
tum  tu phir bhi lucky hai  yara  raj ki   latest movie ki  promo tv per dekha  hai  main abhi bhi TV pe nahi dekha!! But its the same as the net one...so no real hurry...hehe. Kabhi na kabhi to dikh hi jayega...kab tak bachega mujhse...LOLnikki you know even i was waiting for the promo where we will have our  rajeev  Arvind there... but no the channels are playing a shorter version of the promo, tho maine bhi apna tv off kar diya... aur phir jab humare dear rajeev   ke saath promo aayega tab i will surf all channels like B4U & ETC...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NikkiNupurpluviophile.

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
hello guysHug how are u all??hope u all are doing good
NikkiNupur Goldie
NikkiNupur
NikkiNupur

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

hello guysHug how are u all??hope u all are doing good

Hi, Liana me fine.seen u in Mjht f orum but never got a chance to talk to uBig smile
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Liana-] me inLOL[/QUOTE]Liana i 'm quite upset for ur disappeared Disapprovein here anyway welcome in new RK CC Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index