Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

she is such a sweet person. my heart fall for her

Exactly, from the beginning, i liked her ! Smile
bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Me too yaar loving Pammi's character...she is all you have said - sweet kind and understanding haan - but also she is only one in Beeji's (bagal!) house to notice all emotion undercurrents of what is going on in Geet;s heart.  And she speaks so truthfully about her own pain.  

I think we can all relate to her sad feelings.  How this Angry Tejjy cannot see her longing!  Even such a chota sa thing as feeding her one bite from his hand she says she will see before her hamesha.

Hoping so much Geet and Maan will help her in her relationship with her pati and sasural.  She is just so sweet. (Also Geet will realize how very lucky she is!   Bharat mein kitne Tejveerji hain - but only one MSK!Smile)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I love Pammi as well. Her quiet nature and she's just too adorable :) Always caring about Geet and putting up with Tej haha.

iMadz

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Hi Maddy, welcome back Hug missed you Hug Yeah I too love Pammi and wish that she becomes strong soon and stands up to that husband of hers, I really feel so sorry for her.

But she's a great sensitive girl and love the actress, she portrays the character perfectly Smile

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Me too yaar loving Pammi's character...she is all you have said - sweet kind and understanding haan - but also she is only one in Beeji's (bagal!) house to notice all emotion undercurrents of what is going on in Geet;s heart.  And she speaks so truthfully about her own pain.  

I think we can all relate to her sad feelings.  How this Angry Tejjy cannot see her longing!  Even such a chota sa thing as feeding her one bite from his hand she says she will see before her hamesha.

Hoping so much Geet and Maan will help her in her relationship with her pati and sasural.  She is just so sweet. (Also Geet will realize how very lucky she is!   Bharat mein kitne Tejveerji hain - but only one MSK!Smile)

Yes ! I hope they help her, she is just way too sweet and cute ! And, yes you are right, there are thousands and crores of Teji and Dev in the country but MSK, oh rare chance ! Wink Ab Sadda MSK he hi itna changa, koi kya kare ? Wink
Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
yes i do love her...she is the representation of  majority of women in india..i really adore that character... Smile

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu1231

yes i do love her...she is the representation of  majority of women in india..i really adore that character... Smile

Yes, her pain and sadness, direct touch your heart man ! She is nice actor too ! I love her so much ! These days, i literally mute tv volume when mama n circus comes, i only watch Maaneet, Dev and Pammi ! Smile

Bharathi_gurti

Go to top