Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Me too yaar loving Pammi's character...she is all you have said - sweet kind and understanding haan - but also she is only one in Beeji's (bagal!) house to notice all emotion undercurrents of what is going on in Geet;s heart.  And she speaks so truthfully about her own pain.  

I think we can all relate to her sad feelings.  How this 😡 Tejjy cannot see her longing!  Even such a chota sa thing as feeding her one bite from his hand she says she will see before her hamesha.

Hoping so much Geet and Maan will help her in her relationship with her pati and sasural.  She is just so sweet. (Also Geet will realize how very lucky she is!   Bharat mein kitne Tejveerji hain - but only one MSK!😊)
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love Pammi as well. Her quiet nature and she's just too adorable :) Always caring about Geet and putting up with Tej haha.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Maddy, welcome back 🤗 missed you 🤗 Yeah I too love Pammi and wish that she becomes strong soon and stands up to that husband of hers, I really feel so sorry for her.

But she's a great sensitive girl and love the actress, she portrays the character perfectly 😊
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhakti2

Me too yaar loving Pammi's character...she is all you have said - sweet kind and understanding haan - but also she is only one in Beeji's (bagal!) house to notice all emotion undercurrents of what is going on in Geet;s heart.  And she speaks so truthfully about her own pain.  

I think we can all relate to her sad feelings.  How this 😡 Tejjy cannot see her longing!  Even such a chota sa thing as feeding her one bite from his hand she says she will see before her hamesha.

Hoping so much Geet and Maan will help her in her relationship with her pati and sasural.  She is just so sweet. (Also Geet will realize how very lucky she is!   Bharat mein kitne Tejveerji hain - but only one MSK!😊)

Yes ! I hope they help her, she is just way too sweet and cute ! And, yes you are right, there are thousands and crores of Teji and Dev in the country but MSK, oh rare chance ! 😉 Ab Sadda MSK he hi itna changa, koi kya kare ? 😉
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
yes i do love her...she is the representation of  majority of women in india..i really adore that character... 😊
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu1231

yes i do love her...she is the representation of  majority of women in india..i really adore that character... 😊

Yes, her pain and sadness, direct touch your heart man ! She is nice actor too ! I love her so much ! These days, i literally mute tv volume when mama n circus comes, i only watch Maaneet, Dev and Pammi ! 😊
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pammi is sweet 
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanddy

Yes, her pain and sadness, direct touch your heart man ! She is nice actor too ! I love her so much ! These days, i literally mute tv volume when mama n circus comes, i only watch Maaneet, Dev and Pammi ! 😊

and ofcourse SAMIR IS VERY VERY NICE..HE IS GOOD AS DEV.. ACTUALLY I HATED HIM IN JYOTHI., WHENEVER HIS CHARACTER COMES I USED TO CURSE HIM...THAT WAS THE way HE GAVE  THAT LONG LASTING WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE IN JYOTHI.👍🏼,
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I am also Lover--- PAMMI 🤗 se  is so sweet ,cute, Beautiful, Lovely...👏 se is super charecter...  🤗 Geet serial me jitni young women hai sab se hatke just mindblowing..hai Pammi 👍🏼
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

I am also Lover--- PAMMI 🤗 se  is so sweet ,cute, Beautiful, Lovely...👏 se is super charecter...  🤗 Geet serial me jitni young women hai sab se hatke just mindblowing..hai Pammi 👍🏼

Exactly, she manages to attract you ! Me, saying this is very much notable, as i am not EVER interested in female character in any show and any movie ! I just don't get along with girls much ! 😳