Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Daksh?
who is he???

someone else will suit it like hetin tejwani or sachin sharma
Originally posted by Jake-neil

I want savitaben's son jignesh

Savitaben's son Jignesh is married already to Nisha, and they are very happy, almost inseparable...whilst Aham's twin brother Jignesh has the Aham look but his gentle and loving as well.😉 
jigar  for  gopi ,,,,,,if there was no ahem  ... but gopi lives for ahemji  only
i cant see her with anyone else except aham so i choose others
If I had to choose from the list, it would be Elesh

Not only would he be a doting and caring husband, but Gopi would have an adoring MIL, and her bhabhi would be wonderful too

Her life would've been perfect in the Mehta house

But, For me, it's Ahem-Gopi only

Yuks
there are people in this world who are like Ahem. so just because he is a moron doesnt mean that she shouldnt be chosen. what about all those girls who are married to guys like ahem. i actually feel for gopi and i think they are made for each other no matter what they are like.
if i had to go with the list i would pick elesh. but i am not picking.
Gopi needs to kick Ahem to the curb and then run out and find Elesh.  
Originally posted by saomom

Gopi needs to kick Ahem to the curb and then run out and find Elesh.
i dont think she will survive. I saw a girl puffing and panting after walking 5K. Btw happy mothers day!
no...please  ahem only..gopi and ahem is a perfect sweet couple.😊 Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jake-neil

i dont think she will survive. I saw a girl puffing and panting after walking 5K. Btw happy mothers day!

I may not survive, but Gopi would.  And for the record, I did not puff and pant.   The old joints were just givin' me trouble - and for the record.  I feel much better tonight.  Maybe I'm not as bad off as I thought I was.😆  Thanks for the Mother's Day wishes!