Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Now Anandi must tie rakhi to Jagya (Page 2)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Nice joke...since Jagya has himself made his relations a huge joke!!...
He claims to love Gauri, and is dishonest with her too...kya pyar hai!!  wah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves..Amri..Suchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I  understand this is meant as a joke but husband brother arent relationships that can be interchangeble..
As far as tying rakhi on jagya ,no one deserves such a bad brother .Brothers protect and support their sisters but jagya even talks down upon suguna's husband shyam -the one guy who truly loved and took care of his pregnant sister-instead of showing some respect he even blamed shyam for varun's condition ,how dare heAngry..
This arrogant jagya  doesn't deserve any rakhis ,infact suguna and asha should demand their rakhi backs  ...Stern Smile 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

raima_123big_vikrant_fanRBO_Addictatriaveil_of_rosesvivacious_priyaSuchi-shahsb_26leavesandwaves..Amri..

peachy Groupbie
peachy
peachy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
LOLDo u really think Jagat loves Gauri?

He just wants to sleep with her and then all the infactuation will be gone in the air and Gauri will be the second Anandi whereas Jagaya meets Gauri Number -2Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raima_123big_vikrant_fanvivacious_priyaSuchi-leavesandwaves..Amri..

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
No gauri should not leave jagya then he would obviously cum to anandi he should himself realise anandi's importance in his life say after few days n by that time anadi should have moved on in life ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanvivacious_priyapjyoleavesandwaves..Amri..Suchi-

neeraja swati Goldie
neeraja swati
neeraja swati

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Shocked Ermm ROFL ROFL
I cn understand ur frustration! LOL

nice one
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Think alot of this has been blown out of proportion..Wink..to be honest i dont see how the creatives could have taken the story forward any other way and at the same time degraded the concept of child marriage.which they so obviously want to show...they are simply trying to show how this practice is a bigtime failure..and the reoson they've had to degrade jagiyas character as well as make anandi suffer alongside..is only for the benefit of melodrama its likely to create..which keeps most viewers hooked..Wink.if you ask me they are doing a fantastic job off it..Wink...i think anandi has been shown as a dumb doormat...uptil now..which is rather sad i agree..infact i have no sympathy for such characters...besides they are not even entertaining to watch..Wink..jagiya is a liar and cheat..agreed..but i cant help but totally switch on once he and gauri or even just him..come on screen..Wink..in comparision i find myself fiddling with the remote the minute slow anandi hits the screen..with her even slower speech deliveryWink...which is kind of getting to me now..well..jokes apart...this is probably true with most people...Smile
Anyways...I like the track...lets see how it ends up...Wink..and i believe jagiya does really love gauri...so we''ll just have to wait and watch wether this is true or not..Smile
veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
bwhhaaa jagya doesnt deserve to have sister...after wat he did wid shyam n sugna
plus i believe bro-sis relationship are pure...jagya n A's bhaiyaDead i cant think abt it

i want anandi to wake up n stop this crying business n sitting in corner all devastated wat she expected after his behavior towards her during her mumbai trip n otherwise i thought she was intelligent enough to think wat he wants after those incidencesAngry...m already pissed than she didnt study beyond 10th/12th Angryi want her to fight for herself i want her to study n become a collector/IAS...a strong woman n fight against custom of child marriageApprove

plz CVs do not make it sas-bahu n sautan type saga plz...

abt jagya i dont carePig
gauri--definitely deserves a better man who is honest n trustworthyApprove  unlike jagyaDead

Edited by gargi. - 09 May 2011 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fan

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
that cannot happen since Bhairon has only two kids...two beautiful girls. Jagya is not his son anymore...he is more like a run away-son-in-law to him...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raima_123big_vikrant_fanSuchi-

Go to top