India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) (Page 82)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Raj i don't enter the thread if they put anything against nivren. LOL sometimes i go and laugh at their foolishness. Even i won't comment

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-RajLifeOfTheParty

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Raj, KM, Diya, Anju sorry if i missed anyone bye all ahve to go, will catch u all later.

Usha... come soon.. wanted to tell u something
Raj r u there, tell me dear what

Usha.. nothing very important ... it s just that earlier we were talking about NivArths... well in one of the post i read what NivArth wrote about what NT dadi said ... and that NivArth fan conveniently  forgot one important thing that NT dadi said that "Nivi ke dil mein sirf Viren hai" Wink
So still they r dreaming about Nivarth union.Angry

you bet Wink

Alphabet26LifeOfTheParty

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Hi LJ, I don't worry or angry but its just stupidity and foolishness to think about nivarth now.  In this situation sid is not going to think like that even if viren dies (Hope not) i want nivi to be happy with viren she sacrificed so much for divya and cried ...

i want happy nivren with sidya baby and theirs too Wink its been long time they had SR, but i want viren to take her to some place because of this incident and we can look for second HM. WinkLOL

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Raj i don't enter the thread if they put anything against nivren. LOL sometimes i go and laugh at their foolishness. Even i won't comment

I dont comment there... but just read what they write...else we will have wars here on the forum...they very conveniently forget important things...for them it does not matter how Nivi-Sid come together or over whose dead bodies...

Alphabet26LifeOfTheParty

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
you bet Wink
[/QUOTE]

Actually i want CCBM to run for couple of months (if possible). If that thing happen then it the end of CCBM or u can say its a suicide.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeOfTheParty

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Just ignore them.  The comment they give is because they want nivarth but they don't see the present situation. Why don't they start this when divya was there? If they want nivarth. Even out CT's don't think like that (Hope they should not think to stoop like this)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

you bet Wink

Actually i want CCBM to run for couple of months (if possible). If that thing happen then it the end of CCBM or u can say its a suicide.
[/QUOTE]

i doubt whether an actor like KM would go for long on afternoon show... it better that it ends with NivRen...

LifeOfTheParty

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Hi LJ, I don't worry or angry but its just stupidity and foolishness to think about nivarth now.  In this situation sid is not going to think like that even if viren dies (Hope not) i want nivi to be happy with viren she sacrificed so much for divya and cried ...

i want happy nivren with sidya baby and theirs too Wink its been long time they had SR, but i want viren to take her to some place because of this incident and we can look for second HM. WinkLOL

ya usha totally agree with u ya hope verin will not die and the daughter make sid remember dd and don't think he will let them take her and ya nivi need to go to take relax when i c her today i have tears in my eye today eposide is so sad yar i hate today eposide they make me cryCry dd is so selfish but they mustn't do thatAngryAngryAngry 

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index