Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) (Page 77)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Some of the posts make me worried...

They are saying DD took Nivi's fate...i say Nivi gave her fate to DD

They say DD is paying for HL's deed... i say what is the little one paying for who has just come into this world, DD did not know all the facts and was not completely bad...

They say now CC will pay for her deeds... I say this cannot be at Viren's cost

They say Viren separated Nivi-Sid...how is ot possible when Nivi herself wanted Sid-DD marriage and Nivi took Viren's help... when the opportunity walked to Viren he took it...so what's wrong...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-UZISanjubaladiyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

i don't Viren to go after Bhaiji all by himself... why is it only Viren there at police station...Viren may not share this new so as not to scare others...
Raj May be police might have called Soods to inform about who did the bomb plotting so viren went to Police station alone because everyone is upset at home including nivi.

I can understand that ... but still dont like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

They say DD is paying for HL's deed... i say what is the little one paying for who has just come into this world, DD did not know all the facts and was not completely bad...

They say Viren separated Nivi-Sid...how is ot possible when Nivi herself wanted Sid-DD marriage and Nivi took Viren's help... when the opportunity walked to Viren he took it...so what's wrong...

That is why Raj, I never go to those topics started by NiVarth fans.. They are mean, they are rude. They are happy seeing Divya dead..How can they be happy when somebody has died... It beats me...

-Atiya-UZISAlphabet26diyaloveskinny

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

i was reading anju's post n was overwhelmed with what she wrote n that too pinpointedly.hats off to her

Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 09 May 2011 at 9:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubaladiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

That is why Raj, I never go to those topics started by NiVarth fans.. They are mean, they are rude. They are happy seeing Divya dead..How can they be happy when somebody has died... It beats me...

Anju...I am sorry to say this by these friends of ours are sadist...they wanted DD'd death and now want Sid-Nivi together at Viren's cost...

They really dont care what happens or if CT's kill more as long as Sid-Nivi are together...

I love my NivRens cause i know they never have and will think like this

anjubalaAlphabet26UZISdiyaloveskinny

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Raj I generally go to the thread opened by nivarth, but today went to one thread "nivren could never get trps for ccbm".  I started laughing at their comments. I don't know how can they kill a relationship. I want to ask them if their husband dies will they go to their husband's brother who is a widower in a real life.

They can say its a serial and not real, still there is a limit and the Televison reaches people very easily so how come they expect these types of dirt stick to the heart of the people who watch tv.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaUZIS

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Raj, Anju, Usha and KM I agree with u all, Even I read that post and it upset me,  that HL paid for her deeds at the cost of DD and now CC will pay for her deeds,  for VIren,  Which we dnt want to happen, Hope it does not happen like this, Please stop showing this killing Sagas,  We dnt want it,We hate all this, PLease bring some happy moments,  not these Crying scenes,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaAlphabet26UZIS

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

me n my friends watch ccbm for nivren exclusively.i think whatever trps ccbm is having is bcoz of nivren.some of my friends stopped watching it for somtime when cts showed viren as the stalker.but as soon as nivren bonding was started once again those friends started watching ccbm again.at my place most of my neighbours watch this serial only n that too for nivren

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-anjubalaAlphabet26diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index