Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) (Page 51)

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by nivren

Hi Nadzzz...missed u and our dear serial and our dear forum VERRY MUCH!!!!!!!! Hopefully i am getting back to Satara on Friday, so can chat more frequently...had gone to Kukke Subrahmanya today...and am going to Sringeri tomorrow...hopefully can see ccbm day after tc...missed the mahaepisodeAngry

oh my my ur on a road trip!?!? wow cool... have fun bro!!!!! well deserved trip na?!?!
howz ur leg now?!?!

take loads of pics and share them with us...
yup am on a road trip...but now am fed of the road...am now at my maasi's house in Mangalore...and all the functions were at Udupi...had to make several trips...tomorrow i am going to Sringeri...where there is a Peetha established by Adi Shankaracharya dedicated to Goddess Saraswati...looking forward to seeing it...ya well deserved trip dear sis...wish i had a helicopter...could hve journeyed easilyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67FakeLoveNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
usha throw in some of ur icons cz im really stressed out here D'oh
could afford to use some humour...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Abhi, my in laws are all bakhts of Sringeri Saradhambal. There is a temple in Chembur (Mumbai) as well, where my father in law spends a lot of time. Have yet to visit Sringeri myself though.

FakeLoveNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Abhi bachi u back on IF. Missed u so much.

bachcha u mean LOL LOL LOL bachchi's for a girl na?!?! our abhi's a bad boy ROFL
heyyy im da sucker of hindi language here usha, dont steal my thunder ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Abhi bachi u back on IF. Missed u so much.

Yeah Usha buddy missed u and all my sweeet frds verrry much...Hi Shanthi...ya I have said a prayer...hopefully Nivren will remain united/...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyPeace67

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivren

yup am on a road trip...but now am fed of the road...am now at my maasi's house in Mangalore...and all the functions were at Udupi...had to make several trips...tomorrow i am going to Sringeri...where there is a Peetha established by Adi Shankaracharya dedicated to Goddess Saraswati...looking forward to seeing it...ya well deserved trip dear sis...wish i had a helicopter...could hve journeyed easilyLOL

im totally clueless abt these destinations bro but i hope u have loads of fun LOL
are these areas in down south?!! i mean south india?!??! im just guessing hereConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Abhi, my in laws are all bakhts of Sringeri Saradhambal. There is a temple in Chembur (Mumbai) as well, where my father in law spends a lot of time. Have yet to visit Sringeri myself though.
Shanthi...i will be seeing Srringeri for the first time tc...had gone to Kukke Subrahmanya today just returned 1 hr back...had lots of darshan...had gone yesterday to Mangalai Temple...who is the patron Goddess of mangalore...and after whom the city is named...she was very beautiful and radiant...

roops82Peace67-Swetha-

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Guys...HL's acting was superb 2day...she perfectly acted like a mother who lost her child...ooo...my heart was crying after watching HL...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82diyaloveskinnyPeace67NiViren-RajFakeLove-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index