NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) (Page 21)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya my vanilla ice cream scoop Hug
hiii shanthi Hug

yes rachu, viren is totally ignored despite being da male lead. no importance given to him wat so ever, which is really annoyn. it luks like as if he's dere only to wipe tears from nivi's eyes

when will CVs ever give us somethin worthwhile watchin??!? i'l never try to understand da CVs at all... 
Viren was given importance by CT's but always to put in bad light and they make him do everything a loving husband would do for his wife and we fans start feel why Nivi is not understanding his value or importance and suddenly turn him bad and show us it is he who doesn't understand value of his wife. Never ever they prove it in front of Sood family that no one can love Nivi more than Viren and Viren has actually done lots for Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanroops82diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Hi ...my Nivren gang...gud morning 2 u all...

Hi Yati Jaanu how r u Sweetie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanroops82Dilbole_ShiOmRu

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Rachu, Diya...Hug

I felt yesterday Nivi was cornered in the Sood family..

Viren is not given importance by the CT's as this is female oriented, but i wanted Viren to tell the truth to DD and also Viren should have forced Nivi to join the function..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanDilbole_ShiOmRu

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Yati..

Gals ... if this is the way they are going to reveal the other truths... then its better the show ends by May...i really dont want it to end but it is better than total ruin...

CCBM-fanroops82diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Yati...Hug

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
If nivi joined d fuction...den Cts had 2 work hard for managing dis Bomb blast incident...so dey found d easy way out...just drop nivi at sharma house n copy d story from bidaai...Angry

roops82diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya my vanilla ice cream scoop Hug
hiii shanthi Hug

yes rachu, viren is totally ignored despite being da male lead. no importance given to him wat so ever, which is really annoyn. it luks like as if he's dere only to wipe tears from nivi's eyes

when will CVs ever give us somethin worthwhile watchin??!? i'l never try to understand da CVs at all... 
Viren was given importance by CT's but always to put in bad light and they make him do everything a loving husband would do for his wife and we fans start feel why Nivi is not understanding his value or importance and suddenly turn him bad and show us it is he who doesn't understand value of his wife. Never ever they prove it in front of Sood family that no one can love Nivi more than Viren and Viren has actually done lots for Nivi.

Rachu I agree with what U have said, SOmetimes I feel that RS has just used Viren in his show,  He turned him bad when he wantd and turned him Good when he wanted,  they should have also cleared soo many other things, which they have not done,  they should have solved older mysteries

roops82NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Yup was surprised to see Nivi not being noticed at all yesterday... no one missed her...well should be expected...they sent Viren for his so called behavior and never missed him ... how can we expect them to miss Nivi as cause of her their lovely DIL DD and the child will be disturbed by her presence...

oh these CT's Angry

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 08 May 2011 at 11:04pm

CCBM-fanroops82diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index