Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Right Roopa...Nivi loves Viren and its only Viren in her heart...Love is not a switch on and off button... thier sadist comments anger me ... should not have read it ..

Hi Shanti... sorry did not greet u

No worries Raj.

I read a couple of their posts then decided its no point reading the rest. No need for us to get worked up about them. What they wish for is not going to happen anyway.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Diya u and me are actually thinking alike Jaan so same pinch sweetu.

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Jaan Raj and roop they actually wish Viren to die too with sacrifice means his death. Because if he is alive then even if for a second we think he want to sacrifice his love for Sid because he come to know about DS real wish then also Nivi can't go back to Sid in any case. This can only happen that too in rare case if Viren dies so who ever wants Viren to sacrifice his love for Sid and Nivi reuion indirectly wishing his death too.

Rachu Exactly this is what I have said, they are not saying it directly as they know we will not spare them,, 

But if u go to see then in that case instead of Viren Sacrificing, Sid can also sacrifice his life for Saving Nivi and Viren,  Why only Viren why not Sid,? 
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rachu .. yes got it...but Viren cannot die... i mean the CT's have gone though so much of NivRen saga and got NivRen together ... NivRen are the charm of CCBM else CCBM would have been off air ...so NivRen just cannot separate in any ways

But its RSs comment in the article that bothers me when he talked about logical ending...i dont know RS but hope he does not do any blunder...
Peace67 thumbnail

Rachu .. yes got it...but Viren cannot die... i mean the CT's have gone though so much of NivRen saga and got NivRen together ... NivRen are the charm of CCBM else CCBM would have been off air ...so NivRen just cannot separate in any ways

But its RSs comment in the article that bothers me when he talked about logical ending...i dont know RS but hope he does not do any blunder...

Raj, RS does not play around with things like marriage. In all his shows there has been no marriage breaking at all. He is not like Ekta. Im sure he meant that all the truths coming out.
Originally posted by: friendforall

Rachu Exactly this is what I have said, they are not saying it directly as they know we will not spare them,, 

But if u go to see then in that case instead of Viren Sacrificing, Sid can also sacrifice his life for Saving Nivi and Viren,  Why only Viren why not Sid,? 

Diya I don't want Sid to sacrifice his life and become Mahan in front of all and Sood's to get other reason to demean Viren. I don't want him to die of NivRen. I want him to turn negative and shown he was punished because he was wrong and not to show despite of what Nivren and Jaal did to him he sacrificed his life for them. No way don't even think of any sacrifice from Sid please. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Diya u and me are actually thinking alike Jaan so same pinch sweetu.

Rachu Dear right am actually annoyed with their thoughts,  they always wish bad for others,  they are thinking of something really bad, they want to see their favorite Jodi back together and this i what they want
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Yes Diya.. why can Sid not sacrifice for a change...or better still Sid not be bad for a change and even VD for that matter .. cause VD has already done that during the pregnancy track
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

Don't scare me Raj actually I don't have any faith on CT's they may even do this with CCBM. They may again show whatever Viren did was all naatak and he never loved Nivi he was with Bhaiji and tried to kill Nivi but DD got killed in it. So in the end police killed him too and taran the end.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Diya I don't want Sid to sacrifice his life and become Mahan in front of all and Sood's to get other reason to demean Viren. I don't want him to die of NivRen. I want him to turn negative and shown he was punished because he was wrong and not to show despite of what Nivren and Jaal did to him he sacrificed his life for them. No way don't even think of any sacrifice from Sid please. 

Rachu Jaan I agree with U, I did not mean Sid should die,  I was just angry with them  that they are thinking of Viren's death so that Nivi and Sid can come togethe, why dont they use their brains a bit, in this case why only Viren even Sid could die, Even I would hate to see Sid Dying,  But yes I would love to see the Cts gettign another Girl for Sid who will be more loving, caring and understanding and who will take care of Sid