NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Yati..

Gals ... if this is the way they are going to reveal the other truths... then its better the show ends by May...i really dont want it to end but it is better than total ruin...
If nivi joined d fuction...den Cts had 2 work hard for managing dis Bomb blast incident...so dey found d easy way out...just drop nivi at sharma house n copy d story from bidaai...😡
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Viren was given importance by CT's but always to put in bad light and they make him do everything a loving husband would do for his wife and we fans start feel why Nivi is not understanding his value or importance and suddenly turn him bad and show us it is he who doesn't understand value of his wife. Never ever they prove it in front of Sood family that no one can love Nivi more than Viren and Viren has actually done lots for Nivi.

Rachu I agree with what U have said, SOmetimes I feel that RS has just used Viren in his show,  He turned him bad when he wantd and turned him Good when he wanted,  they should have also cleared soo many other things, which they have not done,  they should have solved older mysteries
Yup was surprised to see Nivi not being noticed at all yesterday... no one missed her...well should be expected...they sent Viren for his so called behavior and never missed him ... how can we expect them to miss Nivi as cause of her their lovely DIL DD and the child will be disturbed by her presence...

oh these CT's 😡
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

Raj...I was saying dis from d day CCBM shifted 2 afternoon slot...Plzzz...END CCBM...coz i know...CTs would ruing d show in future...n ...I don't want dis serial 2 end when nothing left at all...

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Yati..

Gals ... if this is the way they are going to reveal the other truths... then its better the show ends by May...i really dont want it to end but it is better than total ruin...

Raj I also agree with U and I guarantee U that but the time the show ends they will kill a few more characters,  this is the best way for them to end a show without solving any Mysteries,  when they dnt understand what should be done of this character they just kill them off so that they don thave to think much of writing a script for them
Viren and his character  is the one that has carried the show till here and he is the one not given importance...imagine who would have watched the show if Viren was not there and the NivRen magic was not there...
Originally posted by rshree1182

Hi Rachu, Diya...🤗

I felt yesterday Nivi was cornered in the Sood family..

Viren is not given importance by the CT's as this is female oriented, but i wanted Viren to tell the truth to DD and also Viren should have forced Nivi to join the function..
You are right Nivi was actually cornered yesterday and no one asked her anything or tried to find why she is not back for Naming ceremony. No one was worried except Viren. I always wanted NT dadi to tell the truth to DD but with the misdoings of HL and how she forced Nivi to leave Sid. It was not forceful at all it was like a job fulfillment. Viren was given importance before but after they return to Sood house it become Nivi oriented as Bhaiji also forgot his enimity with Viren and is fully foccused on Nivi only he is also Nivi. Why they always have to attempt negative shades for Viren's character. I hope in Bhaiji track they give importance to Viren and actually show him fighting Bhaiji.
Hi Raj, Rach, Nadz, Yati, Diya, Roopz (is that right??) and anyone else I have missed.

Pathetic episode yesterday. Couldn't believe Nivi did not attend the function and no one missed her. What rubbish!!!

And the truth being made known to DD finished in about 2 mins!!!!

If this is the way rest of the disclosures are made, I've had enough.
This brings me to the topic of NivArths...i read their comment yesterday...they are happy at DD'd death and they talked that now it will be afilmy scene and DD realise her mistake and will get Nivi - Sid together and also good that NT dadi told DD the truth...

I wanted to say ... guys did u hear what NT dadi said when revealing the truth that Nivi loves and has accepted Viren and its only Viren in Nivi's heart ... so why will DD do something foolish now...how sadist can these people be...i was stopping myself by bringing this here... but wanted to let it out of me...sorry