Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) (Page 117)

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 2707

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

u know Raj, y'da yone kid bit goutham hand in he wrist the scar and the reddish colour was there till night. My husband was telling him to kick the boy when u go to school, LOLin school i found that it was not a boy but a girl.  Smile

The teacher usually says the girls in the classroom always roam around goutham as he look small and cute.Wink

that is so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

u know Raj, y'da yone kid bit goutham hand in he wrist the scar and the reddish colour was there till night. My husband was telling him to kick the boy when u go to school, LOLin school i found that it was not a boy but a girl.  Smile

The teacher usually says the girls in the classroom always roam around goutham as he look small and cute.Wink



our little kishn kaniya Wink...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dyhardfan

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 2707

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
i dont think HL and CC will accept nivi... they will hate her even more now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha.. i just remembered.. u wrote last night that u wanted something from Sidya room...i did not get what exactly u wanted
I want a pic of nivren hug there. I like the way viren holding nivi in that scene. It was very cute and concerned hug from viren.


ok .. will get that for you Smile
I don't know how to take pic in the video and also star player don't work in this region.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Alphabet26

u know Raj, y'da yone kid bit goutham hand in he wrist the scar and the reddish colour was there till night. My husband was telling him to kick the boy when u go to school, LOLin school i found that it was not a boy but a girl.  Smile

The teacher usually says the girls in the classroom always roam around goutham as he look small and cute.Wink



our little kishn kaniya Wink...


Thats what his teacher says.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dyhardfanNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

i dont think HL and CC will accept nivi... they will hate her even more now.


I was a little confused with CC's expression yesterday when Viren said Nivi took the car...  CC was worried... but probably the situation and maybe she is not that bad as to want Nivi to die...

But yes i think CC and Hl will still be on Nivi's case

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dyhardfan

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Raj another thread ready?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha.. i just remembered.. u wrote last night that u wanted something from Sidya room...i did not get what exactly u wanted
I want a pic of nivren hug there. I like the way viren holding nivi in that scene. It was very cute and concerned hug from viren.


ok .. will get that for you Smile
I don't know how to take pic in the video and also star player don't work in this region.


Dont worry .. i said i will get it for you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dyhardfanAlphabet26

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index