NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 111

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

hey friends just check out this link...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1679583?pn=3
a person whose id name is ayesha_angel is saying that
viren cudnt get any SPA awards
Siddharth is much better than Viren😑
if siddharth wud have been continued as the lead he would have definitely got atleast 2 awards
this person is driving me angry😑
i can't understand are they blind so that they could not see who is acting better?

Hey Neetika...Chill dear..I posted a comment..
Then y didnt siddarth get an award for new comer..he was nominated for this..
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

how come CC showed emotions of sadness seeing Nivi ?

so CC is not that bad or what ?
Yes Raj i too surprised when nivi started crying in front of dd's photo there is no diff emotion on seeing nivi, same goes with Hl also. May be they will start once they some to know the actual reason for the bomb.
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Yes Raj i too surprised when nivi started crying in front of dd's photo there is no diff emotion on seeing nivi, same goes with Hl also. May be they will start once they some to know the actual reason for the bomb.
HL would start once she gets to know the reason...but i doubt about CC
guys...
take a chill pill..
i'm now gng to PM the mod abt such posts...😊

i am thinking that too.. when they know the reason they will start... and CC will start after things cool down a little
i know the truth yaar that's why i did not posted any comment on the topic...but nowdays these type of topica are just disaster...firstly i am depressed that what will happen in the show in the future then the NivArth fans😑...i am trying my best to avoid them

Hey generally 4 people carry the dead body for dd 6 people carries may be because of the dd's weight

Originally posted by sv003

guys...
take a chill pill..
i'm now gng to PM the mod abt such posts...😊

i think u should be the Mod πŸ˜‰

Hey generally 4 people carry the dead body for dd 6 people carries may be because of the dd's weight

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† you are right  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
well gals we are going to have posts like this from NivArths because of the current track... so lets just ignore them and take a cill pill 😊