Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 89

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Nadz said she is trying her best and said sorry to all... i wrote her we can understand and not a problem...

Thats great

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
yes usha no need to say sorry...no thank you and no sorry in friendship😊
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Raj what do u think HL will do now.  I think she may feel sorry for nivi and will thought if nivi married sid then nivi would have died in the place of DD and i will be happy. Or will regret what she did to nivi, as nivi will be the one taking care of the kid, if she become normal.  

dyhardfan thumbnail
sorry i think i need to add a 'di' to your name usha di... i have no manners. you are older then me. sorry. raj do i need to add a 'di' to your name too?
Alphabet26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dyhardfan

yes usha no need to say sorry...no thank you and no sorry in friendship😊

Agreed
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Usha.. i just remembered.. u wrote last night that u wanted something from Sidya room...i did not get what exactly u wanted
Alphabet26 thumbnail

sorry i think i need to add a 'di' to your name usha di... i have no manners. you are older then me. sorry. raj do i need to add a 'di' to your name too?

Its ok dear, if u want u can add. And i am not that much old only 30+😉😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj what do u think HL will do now.  I think she may feel sorry for nivi and will thought if nivi married sid then nivi would have died in the place of DD and i will be happy. Or will regret what she did to nivi, as nivi will be the one taking care of the kid, if she become normal.  

Difficult to tell what CT's will show...possibility of her getting angry on Nivi cause the bomb was planted for Nivi and DD fell into it  .. and CC is there to provoke HL...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha.. i just remembered.. u wrote last night that u wanted something from Sidya room...i did not get what exactly u wanted

I want a pic of nivren hug there. I like the way viren holding nivi in that scene. It was very cute and concerned hug from viren.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Shamim.. u can add if you like ... or just call me Raj ... i am ok with anything 😉
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago