Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

i also think she was buying time to get that hug... dont blame her 😉

totally agree with u 😉

raj verin seems sooo sad that when he want to quiet sid he just didn't know what to do i c that he just can't do any thing with this situation and ya when he went to get nivi he didn't do any thing his sad make him can't treat the situation - and ya when police told him seems he will go alone to punish bj as he will not ask for sid support in this case
dyhardfan thumbnail
Raj i will also like to see what he does today... just hope and pray that they dont kill him next...he is going to get mad when he finds out that they tried to kill nivi... feel sorry for bhaiji👎🏼
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Viren would no more feel insecured..He might have fun with the lil one..the lil one will become a spoiled brat as her Chachu. 😉..

It would be nice to c the Viren and kid bonding...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Raj i will also like to see what he does today... just hope and pray that they dont kill him next...he is going to get mad when he finds out that they tried to kill nivi... feel sorry for bhaiji👎🏼

Shamim ... yes i too pray that these stupid CT's dont do anything to Viren...
roops82 thumbnail

May b Viren would kill Bhaiji and he would be jailed for around 6 months..And on the day of Viren's release, Nivi would come to c him and she would surprise him saying that she was pregnant..

😲 expression on Viren's face and then  🥳
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Viren would no more feel insecured..He might have fun with the lil one..the lil one will become a spoiled brat as her Chachu. 😉..

It would be nice to c the Viren and kid bonding...

it would actually be nice to see that...
roops82 thumbnail
KM is on 21st position...🥳
dyhardfan thumbnail
if they plan on killing viren then they should kill nivi too... nivi is gone like mad coz of DD death, what your think she do if anything happen to viren?
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

May b Viren would kill Bhaiji and he would be jailed for around 6 months..And on the day of Viren's release, Nivi would come to c him and she would surprise him saying that she was pregnant..

😲 expression on Viren's face and then  🥳

hey dont want Viren to be jailed...i think one co-incident with Bidaai is enough
roops82 thumbnail

if they plan on killing viren then they should kill nivi too... nivi is gone like mad coz of DD death, what your think she do if anything happen to viren?

Viren cant die..Nivi needs him a lot now..😊