NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Roopa. Shamim, Lj, Nadz

was busy with some work since morning...

Nadz...I too was wondering why Nivi went looking in the sharma house for DD...i think to buy time for Viren to get a little shock  and then for the hug 😉

But overall felt sad yesterday and cried the whole epi...HL was too good...and loved NivRen scenes...Nivi was so good at showing the expression of disbelief that DD is dead was very good...
Originally posted by dyhardfan

CTs love to ruin everything 😡... truly hate them

ya agree with u let's put bomb and kill them great idea na?
i was reading what Sakeena had written...Nivi getting involved in the baby and may ignore Viren...but  if that does happen .. in think Sid as usual will sort the situation... 
Originally posted by dyhardfan

there is no article on rishma... i also want to know why she left the show😕
The same thing happend in Bidaii..KM was not yet ready to play the father role for a 8 yr old and he wanted to quit. So they just killed his character..

So i was wondering whether it was the same reason..

Hope Rishma gives us answer soon..
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Roopa. Shamim, Lj, Nadz

was busy with some work since morning...

Nadz...I too was wondering why Nivi went looking in the sharma house for DD...i think to buy time for Viren to get a little shock  and then for the hug 😉

But overall felt sad yesterday and cried the whole epi...HL was too good...and loved NivRen scenes...Nivi was so good at showing the expression of disbelief that DD is dead was very good...

Hey Raj...Even i had tears..😭

And also there were no one around DD after the bomb blast..

NivRen hug was brilliant..May b today NT dadi will go to Nivi and convince to c DD for last time..
Edited by rshree1182 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rshree1182

The same thing happend in Bidaii..KM was not yet ready to play the father role for a 8 yr old and he wanted to quit. So they just killed his character..

So i was wondering whether it was the same reason..

Hope Rishma gives us answer soon..

Someone had written that Divya has health problem ... and that is why that weight gain... so it can be due to this that she left the serial
hey raj swti...😊 yesterdays epi was very sad...
i also think she was buying time to get that hug... dont blame her 😉
Yes Shamim... it was very sad...

Roopa... that is excatly what i was thinking that NT dadi will go and talk to Nivi and convince her that DD is dead and get Nivi out of the denial mode ...

Gals .. i really want to see what Viren does today...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

i was reading what Sakeena had written...Nivi getting involved in the baby and may ignore Viren...but  if that does happen .. in think Sid as usual will sort the situation... 

that's seems what will happen as nivi didn't belive dd died and trully will take care of the kid 😭 oh if that happen verin ...oh no hope that will not happen