Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

awww sweetie ...Hota hai lagta meri or apki bad luck hai...🤗🤗🤗

aww diii yeh hota hai but kya karon mein itna love karti hoon chelsea ko toh u kno
aww diii aapki konsi team haari hai  ?
penguin143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi all... very very sorry 4 interupting bt can't help it bcoz in most of  todays posts
many mentioned abt' ccbm ending,only few weeks left ' like dat...
i read in an article posted in dis very forum dat SP had a change of heart &instead of ending changed d timing of ccbm.bt nw itz totally confusing...i dunno wat 2 believe.
so cud sum1 gimme d right information plzzz...
sorry again...
@Maher Fi aman Allah...

wadi..doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetha_6

its going dear..busy with preparing for xams..also mood is down because of the episode..

oh you preparing for exams dear all the best for exams  yeh  my mood is also down cuz of this epi the shunt have killed her yaar

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

aww diii yeh hota hai but kya karon mein itna love karti hoon chelsea ko toh u kno
aww diii aapki konsi team haari hai  ?

aww sweetie ..Meri koi team naii harii ..bas aise hi bad luck chal raha hai...
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: penguin143

hi all... very very sorry 4 interupting bt can't help it bcoz in most of  todays posts

many mentioned abt' ccbm ending,only few weeks left ' like dat...
i read in an article posted in dis very forum dat SP had a change of heart &instead of ending changed d timing of ccbm.bt nw itz totally confusing...i dunno wat 2 believe.
so cud sum1 gimme d right information plzzz...
sorry again...

Hiya, sorry i dont know ur name, I'm Asma. 

In answer to ur question, we dont actually know the right information!! We dont actually know for sure if they had a change of heart or if it's still ending at the end of May as no one has confirmed it, Sorry to be more confusing!
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Im ok, just feeling down today after the epi and all
[/QUOTE]

ya me too..didnt like the fact that dd died..stupid Ct's😡😡😡..why did they kill her??
[/QUOTE]

Pata nahi, they dont have brains i think I have a feeling they just put a load of stupid ideas into a hat and then pick one out randomly and show that...
[/QUOTE]

you bet..and also RS who is now very busy..busy attending parties and in making that new show for colours called havan where he is planning to put the aahuti of CCBM

wadi..doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

aww sweetie ..Meri koi team naii harii ..bas aise hi bad luck chal raha hai...

aww dii aapki zindagi mein badluck aww mein ALLAH se dua karongi ki aap ki zindagi mein se saare badluck mita dee
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

oh you preparing for exams dear all the best for exams  yeh  my mood is also down cuz of this epi the shunt have killed her yaar

thnks a lot..hope they go well..seriously why did they kill her..they didnt even give her time to clear her misunderstandings or repent for what she did..
Asma u know whats in my mind...i thinik problms honge nivren's k life mein...becz i feel nivi will give her all time to sid and the baby ...and then u know viren wo bachpan se pyaar ko tarst ata hai ...or ab jab tori se ausko pyaar k kamii lagta hai he feel sad and afraid also...hope u get what i mean...