NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha.. nothing very important ... it s just that earlier we were talking about NivArths... well in one of the post i read what NivArth wrote about what NT dadi said ... and that NivArth fan conveniently  forgot one important thing that NT dadi said that "Nivi ke dil mein sirf Viren hai" 😉
So still they r dreaming about Nivarth union.😡
Originally posted by minu2011

Raj, agree with you totally. I did not see Bidaai either, but had heard the same things that RS believes in the sanctity of married etc.

And how on earth can they think all this after everything they that they have made viren and Nivi go though. I mean had hoti hai.

hi minu - raj- usha
ya me 2 heard that they repeat really they loss thire mind that why the so the same
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha.. nothing very important ... it s just that earlier we were talking about NivArths... well in one of the post i read what NivArth wrote about what NT dadi said ... and that NivArth fan conveniently  forgot one important thing that NT dadi said that "Nivi ke dil mein sirf Viren hai" 😉

when nt dadi said that wawww  i just love her  and ya nivi heart only for verin i really like that

usha son't be ungry just ignor them

Raj i don't enter the thread if they put anything against nivren. 😆 sometimes i go and laugh at their foolishness. Even i won't comment

Originally posted by Alphabet26

So still they r dreaming about Nivarth union.😡

you bet 😉

Hi LJ, I don't worry or angry but its just stupidity and foolishness to think about nivarth now.  In this situation sid is not going to think like that even if viren dies (Hope not) i want nivi to be happy with viren she sacrificed so much for divya and cried ...

i want happy nivren with sidya baby and theirs too 😉 its been long time they had SR, but i want viren to take her to some place because of this incident and we can look for second HM. 😉😆

Raj i don't enter the thread if they put anything against nivren. 😆 sometimes i go and laugh at their foolishness. Even i won't comment

I dont comment there... but just read what they write...else we will have wars here on the forum...they very conveniently forget important things...for them it does not matter how Nivi-Sid come together or over whose dead bodies...
you bet 😉
[/QUOTE]

Actually i want CCBM to run for couple of months (if possible). If that thing happen then it the end of CCBM or u can say its a suicide.

Just ignore them.  The comment they give is because they want nivarth but they don't see the present situation. Why don't they start this when divya was there? If they want nivarth. Even out CT's don't think like that (Hope they should not think to stoop like this)

you bet 😉

Actually i want CCBM to run for couple of months (if possible). If that thing happen then it the end of CCBM or u can say its a suicide.
[/QUOTE]

i doubt whether an actor like KM would go for long on afternoon show... it better that it ends with NivRen...