Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

i don't Viren to go after Bhaiji all by himself... why is it only Viren there at police station...Viren may not share this new so as not to scare others...

Raj May be police might have called Soods to inform about who did the bomb plotting so viren went to Police station alone because everyone is upset at home including nivi.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I think RS might read our comments about Divya and divya's acting and how she put on weight...

So he decided to bring someone in the place of DD and also they have new track. He can't do that to nivi as she is the lead compare to DD. (In bidaai ragini and sadhan were given equal importance so the show went withour sadhana)

Remember in bidaai also there was a new entry Anmol's GF just few days b4 the show ends. May be RS want  to do samething.

Hope So Dear RS can always get a new girl for Sid,  but not kill Viren,   Well we will get our answer in a few days, We just need patience,
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hope So Dear RS can always get a new girl for Sid,  but not kill Viren,   Well we will get our answer in a few days, We just need patience,

Diya dear we are ready to wait, the problem is the CT's they thought take the story differently and drive us crazies.😡
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Some of the posts make me worried...

They are saying DD took Nivi's fate...i say Nivi gave her fate to DD

They say DD is paying for HL's deed... i say what is the little one paying for who has just come into this world, DD did not know all the facts and was not completely bad...

They say now CC will pay for her deeds... I say this cannot be at Viren's cost

They say Viren separated Nivi-Sid...how is ot possible when Nivi herself wanted Sid-DD marriage and Nivi took Viren's help... when the opportunity walked to Viren he took it...so what's wrong...

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj May be police might have called Soods to inform about who did the bomb plotting so viren went to Police station alone because everyone is upset at home including nivi.

I can understand that ... but still dont like it
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Some of the posts make me worried...

They are saying DD took Nivi's fate...i say Nivi gave her fate to DD

They say DD is paying for HL's deed... i say what is the little one paying for who has just come into this world, DD did not know all the facts and was not completely bad...

They say now CC will pay for her deeds... I say this cannot be at Viren's cost

They say Viren separated Nivi-Sid...how is ot possible when Nivi herself wanted Sid-DD marriage and Nivi took Viren's help... when the opportunity walked to Viren he took it...so what's wrong...

That is why Raj, I never go to those topics started by NiVarth fans.. They are mean, they are rude. They are happy seeing Divya dead..How can they be happy when somebody has died... It beats me...
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i was reading anju's post n was overwhelmed with what she wrote n that too pinpointedly.hats off to her Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

That is why Raj, I never go to those topics started by NiVarth fans.. They are mean, they are rude. They are happy seeing Divya dead..How can they be happy when somebody has died... It beats me...

Anju...I am sorry to say this by these friends of ours are sadist...they wanted DD'd death and now want Sid-Nivi together at Viren's cost...

They really dont care what happens or if CT's kill more as long as Sid-Nivi are together...

I love my NivRens cause i know they never have and will think like this
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Raj I generally go to the thread opened by nivarth, but today went to one thread "nivren could never get trps for ccbm".  I started laughing at their comments. I don't know how can they kill a relationship. I want to ask them if their husband dies will they go to their husband's brother who is a widower in a real life.

They can say its a serial and not real, still there is a limit and the Televison reaches people very easily so how come they expect these types of dirt stick to the heart of the people who watch tv.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raj, Anju, Usha and KM I agree with u all, Even I read that post and it upset me,  that HL paid for her deeds at the cost of DD and now CC will pay for her deeds,  for VIren,  Which we dnt want to happen, Hope it does not happen like this, Please stop showing this killing Sagas,  We dnt want it,We hate all this, PLease bring some happy moments,  not these Crying scenes,