Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

One thing sure even if they take the story like bidaai no NIVARTH. πŸ˜†

May be SP extend some time to end CCBM. If that is the case they need a new track instead of grinding same thing. So they may show sid sad, nivi taking care of baby and happy with viren and after sometime family may force sid to marry another for kid's sake.  Nivi may help that girl to make a place in sid's heart. (Hope CC and HL don't start anything with that girl also)πŸ˜ƒ
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hey my dear
dont worry
i m sure u wud do well

Hope so Dear,  U r my courage and thats why I trust u my KM jaanuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: friendforall

Raj if in Bidaai they did it with Sadhna and Ranvir they can do it here also,  But hopefully this does not happen

Bidaai ... they did cause of the leap...but here since the serial in ending there is not going to be any leap
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

One thing sure even if they take the story like bidaai no NIVARTH. πŸ˜†

May be SP extend some time to end CCBM. If that is the case they need a new track instead of grinding same thing. So they may show sid sad, nivi taking care of baby and happy with viren and after sometime family may force sid to marry another for kid's sake.  Nivi may help that girl to make a place in sid's heart. (Hope CC and HL don't start anything with that girl also)πŸ˜ƒ

WIsh they get another girl for Sid, this would be really good, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

No Raj i am confused about the ending, we know it sgoing to end by this month, but in SBS they said hope CCBM does not end in few month

So they may get another girl for Sid
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Bidaai ... they did cause of the leap...but here since the serial in ending there is not going to be any leap

Right Dear but I remember someone said that RS and KInshuk said this is a very UNconvetional Love Story not like others,  So what did they mean by that we have to wait and see it, Wish its not going to take another new twist again as mentioned in one of the SBS segment for today, I think someone mentioned it
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
i don't Viren to go after Bhaiji all by himself... why is it only Viren there at police station...Viren may not share this new so as not to scare others...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im just want nivi and viren happy life...pls ... my nivi ...my sweathheart ...forever
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

i don't Viren to go after Bhaiji all by himself... why is it only Viren there at police station...Viren may not share this new so as not to scare others...

thats what i m realy worried abt
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think RS might read our comments about Divya and divya's acting and how she put on weight...

So he decided to bring someone in the place of DD and also they have new track. He can't do that to nivi as she is the lead compare to DD. (In bidaai ragini and sadhan were given equal importance so the show went withour sadhana)

Remember in bidaai also there was a new entry Anmol's GF just few days b4 the show ends. May be RS want  to do samething.