NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

what more twist are they planing now...
wat...😲 more twists...!!!!
i'l dump it😑🀒 on the day they show somethin horrible happening to viren...

watched that ... it was so cute and then in DD's room too...

but did they have to kill DD... still dont get it
CT's ki Hai ho πŸ˜‰. (As they only know what they are upto πŸ˜†)
Loved the way sid cried when he came to know that the kangan was DD. πŸ‘
gals.. i think lets just watch and think too much...cause cannot trust CT... still feel nothing will happen to Viren cause he is the lead and plus they would not have elaborated so much on NivRen love and making Viren more mature and good in business and Nivi by his side...They will end with NivRen... Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Loved the way sid cried when he came to know that the kangan was DD. πŸ‘

Usha .. cannot like you...
There is going to be another death now???

Usha .. cannot like you...
Some time i like u sometime i can't like u.πŸ˜†

Roopa nothing will happen to anyone..Don't worry dear.

gals.. i think lets just watch and think too much...cause cannot trust CT... still feel nothing will happen to Viren cause he is the lead and plus they would not have elaborated so much on NivRen love making Viren more mature and good in business and Nivi by his side...They will end with NivRen...

agree with you raj...they are not fool...they are showing NivRen's love story from at least 6-7 months...they are not blind or fool to ruin NivRen's love story for that stupid NivArth's love story of only 2-3 months

gals.. i think lets just watch and think too much...cause cannot trust CT... still feel nothing will happen to Viren cause he is the lead and plus they would not have elaborated so much on NivRen love making Viren more mature and good in business and Nivi by his side...They will end with NivRen...

Raj i think we just wait and watch each episode and comment on that. Don't want to be in thinking of what will happen ... It will boil our brains so be cool .
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

agree with you raj...they are not fool...they are showing NivRen's love story from at least 6-7 months...they are not blind or fool to ruin NivRen's love story for that stupid NivArth's love story of only 2-3 months

Yes Neekita...NivRen have gone though so much ... their bond is strong now...NT dadi also said that Nivi loves only one person that is Viren...so it will be foolish to show otherwise...