Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 38

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-NaDzGirl

hiya abhi 🤗 couldn't talk to u for a while...

CVs have reached da highest level of stupidity but i'v a feelin deres a whole another level of stupidity which we can expect from them 🤓

Nadz I know what U mean,  and am afraid of that only,  CTs dnt have any other story in their head thats why they keep killing people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Abhi.. how r you? enjoying ur vacations
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-*Resham*

I first thought they wont show DD's face...but they have showed it and if they target Viren then toh CT's and CCBM shut your shops before your due dates😡

well said...👏
now i personally want the other show to replace our ccbm as fast as possible...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
.i hope the Bidaai track is over...They better not target Viren now... or less i wish the CTs blew up
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-slmu

Still watching SBS. They r showing stars and their moms. Kinny's mom said he was very naughty, he said the same. She said she was very proud when she saw him on TV first time. He said luv u mom and happy mothers day.

😍 😍 😍 god bless our kinny...

dis news is like a fresh breath of air for us shanthi... tnx for shairn hon!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-slmu

Still watching SBS. They r showing stars and their moms. Kinny's mom said he was very naughty, he said the same. She said she was very proud when she saw him on TV first time. He said luv u mom and happy mothers day.

Ohh this is sooo cute, and sweeet,  Hey Shanthi u have changed my mood by saying this news, So sweet  Love His mother for giving birth to such a sweetheart,  Really  Kinnny is just tooo good and Cute, 
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-CCBM_fan

Hi ...abhi ...bacchhhooo...enjoying ur trip...

Hi Yati, Shanthi and Shwetu...yes dear enjoying my vacations...but am remembering my home very much...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Now DD is free from avery debt of Nivi...coz DD gave up her Lyf 2 save Nivi's lyf...ohhh...I'm sad 4 DD...thatz why behaving lyk a philosopher

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-nivren

Hi Nadzzz...missed u and our dear serial and our dear forum VERRY MUCH!!!!!!!! Hopefully i am getting back to Satara on Friday, so can chat more frequently...had gone to Kukke Subrahmanya today...and am going to Sringeri tomorrow...hopefully can see ccbm day after tc...missed the mahaepisode😡

oh my my ur on a road trip!?!? wow cool... have fun bro!!!!! well deserved trip na?!?!
howz ur leg now?!?!

take loads of pics and share them with us...
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hey Abhi.. how r you? enjoying ur vacations

im f9 Raj...yeah enjoying my vacations...looking forward to getting back soon...had 3 family functions in 3 days...only yesterday i had some breather...am totally drained off man...resting now...thankfully my bro's gone to college...so am chatting to u...