NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago

See u all gtg... catch u after the episode.

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Why soods don't want to clear the MU b/w nivi ad sidya, earlier she was pregnant and they all bothered about the kid, but now they can talk to her and make her tell what is bothering with nivi.😕  But they didn't show anything like that, even nivi also worried abt dd and baby's health 😡

In the starting stages after the delivery, women will be weak and they will not be in a position to bear the stress. May be thats the reason they dont want to talk about Nivi and DD matter...
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Why soods don't want to clear the MU b/w nivi ad sidya, earlier she was pregnant and they all bothered about the kid, but now they can talk to her and make her tell what is bothering with nivi.😕  But they didn't show anything like that, even nivi also worried abt dd and baby's health 😡

Have Soods ever solved problems...they did it with Viren and doing it with Nivi...postponing problem as long as they can
Roopa... just sms'ed Yati to confirm that she is doing the LU at 3.15.. she said yes yesterday and today by the time i wrote she had left...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Roopa... just sms'ed Yati to confirm that she is doing the LU at 3.15.. she said yes yesterday and today by the time i wrote she had left...
Cant wait for the episode..😊
got Yati's sms .. she is doing it

got Yati's sms .. she is doing it
Hope the CT's dont disappoint us today..
Roopa .. me too...its started...what is happening... total anxiety
Roopzz... u there .. me biting nails...

Roopzz... u there .. me biting nails...

😆 raj... jst be carefull else ur hands will endup with no nails at all...😆
ur havin anxiety for whom...? not for dat brainless character divya...?