NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj they didn't show DD was thrown away when bomb exploded. They showed bomb exploded and DD was lying, no sound of dd when the bomb exploded...not even aaa. So i think nivi might have pushed.
Else nivi reach home and ask for DD NT dadi may tell everyone that DD wnt to mandir to meed nivi the car win which DD went that driver will come back and inform DD told that she will come back in nivi's car or that driver (the car which nivi went to temple) will come back and see dd's condition and inform soods about DD's accident.
So many options for ur question .

still unlikely cause Nivi was way out from there and by the time she goes home and comes would have been late...seems like Nivi has to stay uninjured cause she has to take care of the child till DD recovers ... plus we will have to have a HL and CC drama till DD recovers ... 

Anyone noticed when the function going on they show everyone from ariel view the man standing in viren's place is not viren, i think after the close shot of viren they body double him. my pov.

Anyone noticed when the function going on they show everyone from ariel view the man standing in viren's place is not viren, i think after the close shot of viren they body double him. my pov.

I never observed it..may be after close shot, KM went to sleep 🤣

hey  noticed that... body double yesterday

still unlikely cause Nivi was way out from there and by the time she goes home and comes would have been late...seems like Nivi has to stay uninjured cause she has to take care of the child till DD recovers ... plus we will have to have a HL and CC drama till DD recovers ... 
[/QUOTE]

We don't know abt CT's Raj, they will show after nivi passed by she suddenly remember DD was the one crossed and ask the driver to turn and go to temple.  DD was searching nivi in the mandir and came back so there is enough time for nivi to reach temple.  (As she saw DD in the half way)
hey and JW was there yesterday... he was not for Godh Bharai but was here...

oh and CC's remark about Viren...and JW and CC 's expression of playing with the child 😆

I am very upset compare to last maha episode this time nivren scenes very less.

I am very upset compare to last maha episode this time nivren scenes very less.

Yes ... they could have extended those NivRen scenes ...  and the last maha epi was Viren proving to Nivi that nivi loved him
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Hello Girls am back where is eveyone,
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

hey and JW was there yesterday... he was not for Godh Bharai but was here...

oh and CC's remark about Viren...and JW and CC 's expression of playing with the child 😆