Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 22

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jaan Raj even I could never believe Viren's love for Nivi was fake. I can still believe stalking was done by him but can never believe that he was not in love with Nivi which was too much in his eyes, evey expressions. Photo shoot sequence there was so much passion which showed he was madly in love with Nivi. How in the world I can believe that all was a lie and naatak. Oh why I am remebering all those old beautiful moments. Today I feel the period of stalking which we wanted to end soon was actually the best phase where we could actually see the passion of Viren's love. Now also they do show passion but for a millisecond which ended before we can feelk it Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with all of U, How could they show he did not love Nivi its not done,  His eyes were sooo muh full of Passion his each and every concern was sooo genuine. CTs have really lost it I think
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Jaan Raj even I could never believe Viren's love for Nivi was fake. I can still believe stalking was done by him but can never believe that he was not in love with Nivi which was too much in his eyes, evey expressions. Photo shoot sequence there was so much passion which showed he was madly in love with Nivi. How in the world I can believe that all was a lie and naatak. Oh why I am remebering all those old beautiful moments

Yes dear..these were beautiful moments. We can watch these scenes N number of times...😍
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Jaan Raj even I could never believe Viren's love for Nivi was fake. I can still believe stalking was done by him but can never believe that he was not in love with Nivi which was too much in his eyes, evey expressions. Photo shoot sequence there was so much passion which showed he was madly in love with Nivi. How in the world I can believe that all was a lie and naatak. Oh why I am remebering all those old beautiful moments

yes Rachu.. those were the golden moments...but for me how much ever i bash the CT's i still love all my NivRen moments till date 😳
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey I remember once Bani had written that DD should leave Sid and then another new gril should come for Sid, But she also said Nivren will always remain together and no one will separate them   But she also mentioned Sid and DD wont last long and another girl will be brought in for him. hope her prediction comes true
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Raj I cannot like U anymore, My like Button is not allowing me to like U😔  But yes I love U jaanu
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Diya... havea question.. when do they update the forum status..cause we r still been shown one down and it has been two weeks Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya... havea question.. when do they update the forum status..cause we r still been shown one down and it has been two weeks

Raj am not too sure but i think every 2 weeks, I think this week they will update it,  may be today or tomorrrow
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
the anxiety is slow increasing as the time is nearing 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ok girls bye will chat later take care