Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Don't scare me Raj actually I don't have any faith on CT's they may even do this with CCBM. They may again show whatever Viren did was all naatak and he never loved Nivi he was with Bhaiji and tried to kill Nivi but DD got killed in it. So in the end police killed him too and taran the end.

Rachu .. i am scared myself...with the way things r going...but they better not separate NivRen ...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Don't scare me Raj actually I don't have any faith on CT's they may even do this with CCBM. They may again show whatever Viren did was all naatak and he never loved Nivi he was with Bhaiji and tried to kill Nivi but DD got killed in it. So in the end police killed him too and taran the end.

Oh God Rachu I am getting worried now,  IMagine after all the things he did for NIvi he loeft his house he got injured, he fought with everyone did sooo much for everyone, and then  he turns out to be the Villain, Am getting scard now, RS Statement really scared me when I read it,  what did he mean when he said that,  I wonder always
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There is no logic in CT's killing Viren and getting back Sid and Nivi..if Viren's dies also which we dont want to happen, Nivi would not marry Sid. Both the couples have taken their spouses to be their life so it is not a logic ending.

This bomb blast this would be blamed on Nivi by CC and HL as these 2 wanted Nivi to be out of Sood house.
Peace67 thumbnail
Chill girls, not going to happen.

He meant everything coming out, repentance and acceptance, happily ever after
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

There is no logic in CT's killing Viren and getting back Sid and Nivi..if Viren's dies also which we dont want to happen, Nivi would not marry Sid. Both the couples have taken their spouses to be their life so it is not a logic ending.

This bomb blast this would be blamed on Nivi by CC and HL as these 2 wanted Nivi to be out of Sood house.

Roopa wish what ever u r saying will be right, But U never know what will be their Logic
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Shanthi hope what U have said will come true, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
DD was not dead yesterday... so she better survive today... i am going to wait and see what they show us today and then bash the CT's

Roopa .. I agree with you and feel the same...but there is that fear in some corner
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Shanti .. thank u ...
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May be everyone would blame Nivi..DD being in Coma so she cannot say the truth..Viren would take Nivi's side and they would go out of the house and we get few scenes from Abidah's FF
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

DD was not dead yesterday... so she better survive today... i am going to wait and see what they show us today and then bash the CT's

Roopa .. I agree with you and feel the same...but there is that fear in some corner

Raj hope she does not die,  But what about t the article,  which says one will surely die,   Really wish they have changed their Idea of Killing DD

May be it will be DD who will go in Coma and Sid will go in shock instead of Nivren
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago