Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Rach, I read some of the comments too. They seem to have no respect for the sanctity of marriage.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rachu .. completely agree with what u wrote and want HL's truth to come out too...

Don't want DD to die...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok...gals...i have 2 leave now...see u all later...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Ok...gals...i have 2 leave now...see u all later...

ok Yati .. see u later...hey u giving LU today at 3.15
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

This brings me to the topic of NivArths...i read their comment yesterday...they are happy at DD'd death and they talked that now it will be afilmy scene and DD realise her mistake and will get Nivi - Sid together and also good that NT dadi told DD the truth...

I wanted to say ... guys did u hear what NT dadi said when revealing the truth that Nivi loves and has accepted Viren and its only Viren in Nivi's heart ... so why will DD do something foolish now...how sadist can these people be...i was stopping myself by bringing this here... but wanted to let it out of me...sorry

Yes Raj even i read this topic..i dont understand y these ppl never understand..it is only DD's death and not Viren's..He is still alive and loves his wife very much..He is not the person who sacrifies his love to his elder brother bcos his wife was in love with his bro earlier..If this was the case, he would hv never taken his and nivi's relation a step forward..And Nivi had accepted Viren as husband/friend when they got married. She never had intentions to go back to Sid after Sidya marriage...

Y dont these people understand..Its just like CC who never ever understands Viren's love for Nivi
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
I agree with all of u, How can anyone wish for anyone' s death like this, that too when she has a small new born baby, Just to see ur favorite JOdi together U kill someone, this is not done,  No one thinks of the Baby,  she will be without her mother, May be Nivi will look after her but what about so many other important things which only a mother can give a baby, I mean milk,  Nivi can give everything to the baby but not mother;s milk,  And then DD should remain alive to realise all her mistakes she has committed from the beginning,  From Insisting on Marrying Sid to suspecting Nivi and behaving rudely with her hurting her sincere feelings,  She should remain alive and repent for all she has done
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Right Roopa...Nivi loves Viren and its only Viren in her heart...Love is not a switch on and off button... thier sadist comments anger me ... should not have read it ..

Hi Shanti... sorry did not greet u
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Yes Raj even i read this topic..i dont understand y these ppl never understand..it is only DD's death and not Viren's..He is still alive and loves his wife very much..He is not the person who sacrifies his love to his elder brother bcos his wife was in love with his bro earlier..If this was the case, he would hv never taken his and nivi's relation a step forward..And Nivi had accepted Viren as husband/friend when they got married. She never had intentions to go back to Sid after Sidya marriage...

Y dont these people understand..Its just like CC who never ever understands Viren's love for Nivi

Dears indirectly why dont u all understand  they are not saying it but they want Viren's death also,.  they know if they say that here they will be bashed so they are saying this in indirect words,  that if DD is dying then its understood Viren will also die and then Nivi and Sid will come together,  this is what they want

and I also saw that they are telling us we are insecured Fools thats why we dnt want DD to die
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jaan Raj and roop they actually wish Viren to die too with sacrifice means his death. Because if he is alive then even if for a second we think he want to sacrifice his love for Sid because he come to know about DS real wish then also Nivi can't go back to Sid in any case. This can only happen that too in rare case if Viren dies so who ever wants Viren to sacrifice his love for Sid and Nivi reuion indirectly wishing his death too.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
CT's better not kill DD .. it is not just that i want her to see DD repent and see Nivi-DD bonding...but also that i dont want the little new born to loose her mother... and want to see Sid taking care of two DDs