NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
hiya my vanilla ice cream scoop ðŸ¤—
hiii shanthi ðŸ¤—

yes rachu, viren is totally ignored despite being da male lead. no importance given to him wat so ever, which is really annoyn. it luks like as if he's dere only to wipe tears from nivi's eyes

when will CVs ever give us somethin worthwhile watchin??!? i'l never try to understand da CVs at all... 
Yes Rachu... agreed ...they are totally ignoring Viren...CT's man me aye to kisi ko importance dete nhai nahi to usse bhool jate hai ðŸ˜¡
no worries raj... me too... 
sweets just peep in from time to time ok?!?
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiii shanthi ðŸ¤—

yes rachu, viren is totally ignored despite being da male lead. no importance given to him wat so ever, which is really annoyn. it luks like as if he's dere only to wipe tears from nivi's eyes

when will CVs ever give us somethin worthwhile watchin??!? i'l never try to understand da CVs at all... 

Hi Jaanu Nadz how r u Sweetie my chocolate Cake.

Hi Rachu Sweeetie how r u
To be Frank I am not expecting anything from the CTs now, Because they can do anything to the story, they can completely change it and again make a mess of it,  They kill any character they want or do anything they want, INstead of killing DD why dont they spend more time in writing a script about solving Bhuvan's murder Mystery  or KS innocence,  and exposing HL, CC and JW they should do all this and not start killing the characters, 
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
im doin great D... ek dum fultu fatak ðŸ¥³

@raj & rachu
viren's more like a puppet in da show now. y cant they use him more and give some depth to his character?!? when will CVs ever understand wat's required from them?!? they'r such brainless jitts 
Hi ...my Nivren gang...gud morning 2 u all...
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiii shanthi ðŸ¤—

Viren was given importance by CT's but always to put in bad light and they make him do everything a loving husband would do for his wife and we fans start feel why Nivi is not understanding his value or importance and suddenly turn him bad and show us it is he who doesn't understand value of his wife. Never ever they prove it in front of Sood family that no one can love Nivi more than Viren and Viren has actually done lots for Nivi.
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Hi ...my Nivren gang...gud morning 2 u all...

Hi Yati Jaanu how r u Sweetie
Hi Rachu, Diya...🤗

I felt yesterday Nivi was cornered in the Sood family..

Viren is not given importance by the CT's as this is female oriented, but i wanted Viren to tell the truth to DD and also Viren should have forced Nivi to join the function..