NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

so i m ur mood freshnerπŸ˜‰

Oh my Jaan of course u r my Jaanu, my Sweetheart,  my heart, my sweet chocolate cake, my Ice cream,  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. 
gtg guys...bye and take care πŸ€—
sweet nivren dreams.

Aww I just love nivren still haven't seen today's episode. But after reading everones comments I can't wait to get home and watch it. I just wish they would give us lots and lots of nivren romantic scenes
Originally posted by anjaani07

OMV Anisha!!! Manchester United beat Chelsea 2-1!!! Aaahhh i forgot to mention it cos i started watching the epi!! 1 more point and we have our 19th Premiership title wohooo!!

Asma and Anisha COngrats to u both Dear,    am happy for  U all,  here there were lots of crackers sometime back all celebrating
Originally posted by friendforall

Asma and Anisha COngrats to u both Dear,    am happy for  U all,  here there were lots of crackers sometime back all celebrating

Wow thats so cool! Thanks diya, we still have 1 point to get tho unless Chelsea drop some then we're done, by next weekend we can celebrate fully hopefully!
Sorry girls disappeared for a bit was on Kinny's wall lol what did i miss? x
Originally posted by sandy_nivren

gtg guys...bye and take care πŸ€—
sweet nivren dreams.

ok dear
bye gud nite
sweet dreamz
just dont worry abt ur result
i m sure u wil,pass with gud marks
sleep well dear
Originally posted by anjaani07

Wow thats so cool! Thanks diya, we still have 1 point to get tho unless Chelsea drop some then we're done, by next weekend we can celebrate fully hopefully!

But accordin to what I have heard I feel that Man U are already Champs, as this morning I heard in radio that this match will be title decider
Originally posted by friendforall

Asma and Anisha COngrats to u both Dear,    am happy for U all, here there were lots of crackers sometime back all celebrating

Sorry guys I'm upset a fan of Arsenal and they lost 3-1 to Stoke city :( ruined our last hope of being in the title race
😭
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Sorry girls disappeared for a bit was on Kinny's wall lol what did i miss? x
what were u doing on my wall?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰