NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey that scene was pretty symbolic when Viren was about to leave and go back to name naming ceremony when NivRen let go of each others hand i was like OMV x
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi Uzaima, how're u? It's been a while, hope everything is going well?

Dont worry, read them whenever u can aaraam se and hope u like them🤗
m fine
everything is fine
m busy in my exams til the end of may
i wil read ur scenes,i promise u
Originally posted by Anisha_91

No problem Di. haha I know they were shooo cute

Diya pata nahi I really really hope she doesn't. x

Anisha, the way he looks at her OMV...it's just wow!! The scene when he's leaving her and he looks back...😍

I dont want DD to die, i want to see them all happy for a change!

Hey that scene was pretty symbolic when Viren was about to leave and go back to name naming ceremony when NivRen let go of each others hand i was like OMV x
hi anisha
heheh girl
hw r u?
so talking abt me😉😆
Originally posted by anjaani07

<font color="#330066">Hi Uzaima, how're u? It's been a while, hope everything is going well? </font>

<font color="#330066">Dont worry, read them whenever u can aaraam se and hope u like them🤗</font>

Hiya asma darling how was your nephews birthday party?

It was like they both knew something was going to happen...and when Nivi was thinking in her head, Viren turned around almost as tho he heard it!  I just love their bond, it's so amazing and perfect and romantic!
Originally posted by friendforall

Yes Jaan thats why am not watching the Episode will watch it next week, as I dnt want my mood to get spoiled,

Hey but by chattign with U my mood gets good, and fresh, as u know U r my Jaan
so i m ur mood freshner😉
Originally posted by aamina1010

Hiya asma darling how was your nephews birthday party?

Hi Aamina, yep it was great, the birthday boy loved his present and so did his 2 little brothers who also got presents lol! I think i ate too much tho lolzz

How're u?🤗

I think that DD took the bad luck on her and leaving Nivi safe and sound,  But we all know nothing would happen to Nivi I mean she would not die as she is the lead,
OMV Anisha!!! Manchester United beat Chelsea 2-1!!! Aaahhh i forgot to mention it cos i started watching the epi!! 1 more point and we have our 19th Premiership title wohooo!!