All good things come to an end BUT

sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It is sad that kmh2 is ending. We all knew that it would end one day BUT what makes it so much worse is how it is such an abrupt end. There is still so much potential and so much more that needs to be shown. But because of this stupid ratan show the channel is axing the show completely. So it is an untimely end which makes is so much sadder.

Even with kmh1 they gave it such an abrupt end and it would have been so much better if they could have made it 1-2 weeks more. It was so rushed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
totally agreed
imagine is doing foolish thing
shibz thumbnail
same feelings here...:(
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hatteee IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I totally agree there is a lot more to be written in the show but unfortunately Imagine is not giving the show a chance. If only Ekta can continue the show on another channel
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also agree it is such an abrupt end... but hopefully karan and kritka can come back as a couple again :)
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I hate IMAGINE TV.  But Ekta need not stop KMH2, she can still show it on another channel.
Ekta Kapoor, all your serials are amazing and KMH is the best.  Please do not let this decisin of IMAGINE, ruin the good work you are doing.  Defy IMAGINE, and let them know that there are still other channels who believe in you and your awesome potential.

I am totally depending on your wisdom and strength to do the right thing.
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree. 
Feel the same, it is being rushed :(
But guys is it conformed? like 100%? :(
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Theres a lot of potential to d story,... N abrupt ending just spoils d flavour of beautiful story-telling associated wid kmh...

Plzz ekta if u can shift kmh to another channel, plzz do it!!! N i wud suggest star one for d same... These guys r gud.. Dey dont axe a show so abruptly...,.