Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara's mc:(:(:( (Page 8)

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_deepshi

kya???Shockedaisa nahi hona chahiye...plzz...Cry

then how will the serial continue?????...10-15 episodes on mc then after effect...akshara in a state of shock...doctor telling that akshara needs to cry else anything can happenROFL...rajshri slapping akshi to get her out of shock...gayatri saying that akshara should have been careful...this is how it might go...till july/august

poeki Newbie
poeki
poeki

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
she will surely get a mc...
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by sameera_naksh

Originally posted by aish.raheel

i can't see this. someone plz msg to dimri for not doing this. otherwise they will lost trp's
Are mein dimri  ko 10 or 15 messeges bhej chuki hoon pr abhi tak ek bhi reply nahi aaya. i request to all naksh fans plz send more & more messeges for Garima & Safina  plz plz b'coz  my FB msg blocked in seven days...plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grima fb is not at all there her fb is not working i tried so many tiems but not done yaar jaan bhuckar usne apna fb account bandh kardiya

ROFL she probably blocked everyone on this forum... galiya's enough to last a lifetime...ROFL

Edited by FLGators - 08 May 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

expected trak... hope this dusnt create mu b/w naksh...
thanx for shairng di...

i think kaka kaki ke beech bahut MUhogaya tha becoz of theis i dont think so they show the same naksh should support each other they should but may be gay3 and rajsri wr begin may be she suffreed in the bank locker and fearlot thee that mite be the reason for macand the family members should support them and dont wnt tosee akshi going to maayka becoz if she see ananya she vl feel bad and think of her baby. he mite have been in more problem.better she dont go there. dont naitik should be with her vice akshi should be with him too. jsut here cv's should show maturity in both the characters not by showing MUbetweeen them or show more problems between them dont wntto see repettiive scenes cryong akshi should stop crying and should be more stronger. last two festivals eg.teej the fight and they were not happy first  year becoz of the ring mad e a big issue and last yer sneha's matter made big issue this year festivals should be celebrated well without any problem and naskh should go out and spend time 2009 the planned to shimla but no one agreed. this yer aftter mac they should [elders] in the family should send naksh soem where to share the pain and emtional together and spend time for themselves. not shwoing akshi vl doing the house work or naitik busy in ihis office work both cannot concentrate on their work i wnt to see gay3 character how she is going to be shown wit and see naksh should  together
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
do u all feel becoz akshi's mc the two families vl be in MU. two naskh ke beech MU tha . becoz the two familes MU naksh vl suffer do u feel all feel that and naskh vl together or not becoz of this. i dont wnat tosee naksh should suffer first naitk's ego then dj's ego and then two families got ego iske beech naskh going to suffer just want tos ee naksh be together shwo example how they were strong and matured.naksh suffered  lot if the cv's show same thinga then not worth to watch it aht do u feel

vl naksh be together or they vl be separated becoz of the family sego.
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
may be  family egos naksh vl get separated this time dont know when they vl shwo their patch up yaar  be coz of mc both families vl create problems for naskh akshi vl taken by rajshri and naitik vl be gay3 dont knwo wehn naskh vl be togeher boring always they suffer they never show happy married life may be in the maha episode naksh vl be separated and reshmi rishta vl be broken in teh coming days yrkkh vl be boring  to wtch only crying akshi and rajshri  there gay3 and b'ma becoz of reshmi not good days coming yrkkh naksh vl be alone again [separation] when they vl meet really cv's  kyun naksh life itna spoil karahe hain y they leave them alone gay3 and rajshri nahi sudharne wale hai
pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
guys chill nothing will hapen wat happened with kaka - kaki kaki planned for child as dadi wanted and kaka wasnt ready bt here there is nothing like and why wud there be an Misunderstanding yaar jwantedly to mc nahi hua na so no chance of Mu ab agar MC track hai toh  naksh baby humare nashibh tab hoga jab show is gonna end so its long tym for shw to end because once baby comes i dont think they'll be able to take the track without leap so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

may be  family egos naksh vl get separated this time dont know when they vl shwo their patch up yaar  be coz of mc both families vl create problems for naskh akshi vl taken by rajshri and naitik vl be gay3 dont knwo wehn naskh vl be togeher boring always they suffer they never show happy married life may be in the maha episode naksh vl be separated and reshmi rishta vl be broken in teh coming days yrkkh vl be boring  to wtch only crying akshi and rajshri  there gay3 and b'ma becoz of reshmi not good days coming yrkkh naksh vl be alone again [separation] when they vl meet really cv's  kyun naksh life itna spoil karahe hain y they leave them alone gay3 and rajshri nahi sudharne wale hai

chill yaar mc  hua ushme family ka kya dosh yaar i mean she wantdely toh didnt do na things which r to happen happen u cant blame anyone for that so chill there wont be any misunderstanding as there is no reason infact this is the phase where both husband and wife shud be supportive to each other

Go to top