Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

akshara's mc:(:(:( (Page 7)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

Originally posted by FLGators

Dekthe hai kya dikhanewale hai; we have heard of such articles in the past which never came true. Accha hai if Akshara is shown stronger in the days to come...I would love to see a change in her character, if she learns from this experience & moves ahead in life.

Maybe it will show Singhania's supporting & caring for their bahu like a real beti...Frequent flip flops by G3 were getting repetitive and boring...

They may push her to get pregnant right away & Naitik may push back. Akshara's duvida will be good to watch, will she stick by Naitik or go w/her maa? That would be another fantastic track to explore...

I would be fine w/either tracks...bottom line I want Akshara  to move forward, a stronger Akshara but pls, no sustained rona dhona...It's too much to take...Ouch
ha sarita di i agree with you let see akshara change or not i also like this track par gay3 kya badalagi ya o phir say vampAngry na banjaya akshara kay upar naithik tho 100% support karaga

G3 is not really a vamp. She is very close to reality, kabhi katti kabhi mithi. Isn't that a typical saas-bahu relationship? thoda katta thoda mitha...humesha mitha never happens in any relationship especially saas-bahu.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Diveil_of_roses-Nasreen-moonlight08saru.g

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 9954

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by fazeel

Originally posted by FLGators

Dekthe hai kya dikhanewale hai; we have heard of such articles in the past which never came true. Accha hai if Akshara is shown stronger in the days to come...I would love to see a change in her character, if she learns from this experience & moves ahead in life.

Maybe it will show Singhania's supporting & caring for their bahu like a real beti...Frequent flip flops by G3 were getting repetitive and boring...

They may push her to get pregnant right away & Naitik may push back. Akshara's duvida will be good to watch, will she stick by Naitik or go w/her maa? That would be another fantastic track to explore...

I would be fine w/either tracks...bottom line I want Akshara  to move forward, a stronger Akshara but pls, no sustained rona dhona...It's too much to take...Ouch
ha sarita di i agree with you let see akshara change or not i also like this track par gay3 kya badalagi ya o phir say vampAngry na banjaya akshara kay upar naithik tho 100% support karaga

G3 is not really a vamp. She is very close to reality, kabhi katti kabhi mithi. Isn't that a typical saas-bahu relationship? thoda katta thoda mitha...humesha mitha never happens in any relationship especially saas-bahu.
ya totally agree with u saas bahu me MU na ho aesa kabhi nhi ho sakta hai but wohzyada kheechni bhi nhi chahiye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by moonlight08

yar di 2 din bad forum pe aayi aur pehle post aapne ye padha dia..Ouch
 
MC.. dimri sunti nhi hai na.. kya yar.. hope MC se kuch positive ho.. varna itna emotions.. i'l not be able to handle them..Cry
me kya karu me bhi soch rahi thi post karu ya nhi lekin phir socha ki zyada preg ke baare me sapne dekhenge toh aur dukh hoga isiliye post kar diya...Ouch hope yeh galat ho jaaye i want to c chota munnaCryCry pata nhi iske baad congo ga3 ka war na start ho jaaye bas naksh ek saath rahe aur kuch nhi chahiye...
u read sarita di's post abhi.?? she's so right.. we should hope ki ye log kuch accha dikha de iss track se..
ha me too expecting the same naitik toh akshara ko support karega hi i want ga3's character to be changed now pata nhi i'm feeling now ga3 ll become congo & vice versa ConfusedConfusedConfused

when it comes to Rashmi even G3 has become cong. Rashmi ko dekthe hi tension. But I think that is an Indian mother, beti ko lekhe kuch zyaada hi tension...LOLreminds me of  my mom giving me a bhaashan any time she sensed somethingWink, accha naam kamaane bahut saal lag jaathe, one misstep & jhat se you are tainted, blah, blah... Very irritating but true, ghusse mein kya kya nahi bola uss time...LOL


Edited by FLGators - 08 May 2011 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Diveil_of_rosessaru.g

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 7320

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by moonlight08

yar di 2 din bad forum pe aayi aur pehle post aapne ye padha dia..Ouch
 
MC.. dimri sunti nhi hai na.. kya yar.. hope MC se kuch positive ho.. varna itna emotions.. i'l not be able to handle them..Cry
me kya karu me bhi soch rahi thi post karu ya nhi lekin phir socha ki zyada preg ke baare me sapne dekhenge toh aur dukh hoga isiliye post kar diya...Ouch hope yeh galat ho jaaye i want to c chota munnaCryCry pata nhi iske baad congo ga3 ka war na start ho jaaye bas naksh ek saath rahe aur kuch nhi chahiye...
u read sarita di's post abhi.?? she's so right.. we should hope ki ye log kuch accha dikha de iss track se..
ha me too expecting the same naitik toh akshara ko support karega hi i want ga3's character to be changed now pata nhi i'm feeling now ga3 ll become congo & vice versa ConfusedConfusedConfused

when it comes to Rashmi even G3 has become cong. Rashmi ko dekthe hi tension. But I think that is an Indian mother, beti ko lekhe kuch zyaada hi tension...LOLreminds me of  my mom giving me a bhaashan any time she sensed somethingWink, accha naam kamaane bahut saal lag jaathe, one misstep & jhat se you are tainted, blah, blah... Very irritating, ghusse mein kya kya nahi bola uss time...LOL
ha sarita di ghusse may kya kay nahi bolatha par mumy mafa be kardati hai isliya kahatha hai mom is best in the world

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_roses--Sari--saru.g

sameera_naksh Goldie
sameera_naksh
sameera_naksh

Joined: 09 September 2010
Posts: 1947

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish.raheel

i can't see this. someone plz msg to dimri for not doing this. otherwise they will lost trp's
Are mein dimri  ko 10 or 15 messeges bhej chuki hoon pr abhi tak ek bhi reply nahi aaya. i request to all naksh fans plz send more & more messeges for Garima & Safina  plz plz b'coz  my FB msg blocked in seven days...plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 9954

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by moonlight08

yar di 2 din bad forum pe aayi aur pehle post aapne ye padha dia..Ouch
 
MC.. dimri sunti nhi hai na.. kya yar.. hope MC se kuch positive ho.. varna itna emotions.. i'l not be able to handle them..Cry
me kya karu me bhi soch rahi thi post karu ya nhi lekin phir socha ki zyada preg ke baare me sapne dekhenge toh aur dukh hoga isiliye post kar diya...Ouch hope yeh galat ho jaaye i want to c chota munnaCryCry pata nhi iske baad congo ga3 ka war na start ho jaaye bas naksh ek saath rahe aur kuch nhi chahiye...
u read sarita di's post abhi.?? she's so right.. we should hope ki ye log kuch accha dikha de iss track se..
ha me too expecting the same naitik toh akshara ko support karega hi i want ga3's character to be changed now pata nhi i'm feeling now ga3 ll become congo & vice versa ConfusedConfusedConfused

when it comes to Rashmi even G3 has become cong. Rashmi ko dekthe hi tension. But I think that is an Indian mother, beti ko lekhe kuch zyaada hi tension...LOLreminds me of  my mom giving me a bhaashan any time she sensed somethingWink, accha naam kamaane bahut saal lag jaathe, one misstep & jhat se you are tainted, blah, blah... Very irritating but true, ghusse mein kya kya nahi bola uss time...LOL
haa jaise me ab kar rahi hu shayad mujhe bhi baad me iska ehsaas hoga...LOL & accha hai ga3 ko rashmi ka tension hai tab hi toh akshara chen se jee paayegi warna bahu yeh bahu woh din me 100 baar bulaati rehti hai...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-saru.g

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
expected trak... hope this dusnt create mu b/w naksh...
thanx for shairng di...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saritha26

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_naksh

Originally posted by aish.raheel

i can't see this. someone plz msg to dimri for not doing this. otherwise they will lost trp's
Are mein dimri  ko 10 or 15 messeges bhej chuki hoon pr abhi tak ek bhi reply nahi aaya. i request to all naksh fans plz send more & more messeges for Garima & Safina  plz plz b'coz  my FB msg blocked in seven days...plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grima fb is not at all there her fb is not working i tried so many tiems but not done yaar jaan bhuckar usne apna fb account bandh kardiya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Aksharas a TWIt

2

Author: shreyab   Replies: 14   Views: 4153

shreyab 14 4153 15 September 2010 at 11:12am by xx Natasha xx
Aksharas pallu on her head....

Author: aasha   Replies: 1   Views: 2763

aasha 1 2763 08 July 2010 at 2:33pm by manasi_31
aksharas first day at sasural

2

Author: --chandni--   Replies: 13   Views: 6120

--chandni-- 13 6120 31 July 2009 at 6:11am by swetha2204
New YRKKH Precap (Aksharas's Chithi) -10 July

Author: Promouploader   Replies: 4   Views: 3712

Promouploader 4 3712 09 July 2009 at 12:04pm by parkview23
what will be aksharas reaction?

Author: teapink   Replies: 1   Views: 1711

teapink 1 1711 17 June 2009 at 7:36pm by bdas

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index