Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saman.17

ha me too expecting the same naitik toh akshara ko support karega hi i want ga3's character to be changed now pata nhi i'm feeling now ga3 ll become congo & vice versa ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•

when it comes to Rashmi even G3 has become cong. Rashmi ko dekthe hi tension. But I think that is an Indian mother, beti ko lekhe kuch zyaada hi tension...😆reminds me of  my mom giving me a bhaashan any time she sensed something😉, accha naam kamaane bahut saal lag jaathe, one misstep & jhat se you are tainted, blah, blah... Very irritating but true, ghusse mein kya kya nahi bola uss time...😆
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

when it comes to Rashmi even G3 has become cong. Rashmi ko dekthe hi tension. But I think that is an Indian mother, beti ko lekhe kuch zyaada hi tension...😆reminds me of  my mom giving me a bhaashan any time she sensed something😉, accha naam kamaane bahut saal lag jaathe, one misstep & jhat se you are tainted, blah, blah... Very irritating, ghusse mein kya kya nahi bola uss time...😆

ha sarita di ghusse may kya kay nahi bolatha par mumy mafa be kardati hai isliya kahatha hai mom is best in the world
sameera_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish.raheel

i can't see this. someone plz msg to dimri for not doing this. otherwise they will lost trp's

Are mein dimri  ko 10 or 15 messeges bhej chuki hoon pr abhi tak ek bhi reply nahi aaya. i request to all naksh fans plz send more & more messeges for Garima & Safina  plz plz b'coz  my FB msg blocked in seven days...plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

when it comes to Rashmi even G3 has become cong. Rashmi ko dekthe hi tension. But I think that is an Indian mother, beti ko lekhe kuch zyaada hi tension...😆reminds me of  my mom giving me a bhaashan any time she sensed something😉, accha naam kamaane bahut saal lag jaathe, one misstep & jhat se you are tainted, blah, blah... Very irritating but true, ghusse mein kya kya nahi bola uss time...😆

haa jaise me ab kar rahi hu shayad mujhe bhi baad me iska ehsaas hoga...😆 & accha hai ga3 ko rashmi ka tension hai tab hi toh akshara chen se jee paayegi warna bahu yeh bahu woh din me 100 baar bulaati rehti hai...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
expected trak... hope this dusnt create mu b/w naksh...
thanx for shairng di...

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_naksh

Are mein dimri  ko 10 or 15 messeges bhej chuki hoon pr abhi tak ek bhi reply nahi aaya. i request to all naksh fans plz send more & more messeges for Garima & Safina  plz plz b'coz  my FB msg blocked in seven days...plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grima fb is not at all there her fb is not working i tried so many tiems but not done yaar jaan bhuckar usne apna fb account bandh kardiya
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_deepshi

kya???😲aisa nahi hona chahiye...plzz...😭

then how will the serial continue?????...10-15 episodes on mc then after effect...akshara in a state of shock...doctor telling that akshara needs to cry else anything can happen🤣...rajshri slapping akshi to get her out of shock...gayatri saying that akshara should have been careful...this is how it might go...till july/august
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

grima fb is not at all there her fb is not working i tried so many tiems but not done yaar jaan bhuckar usne apna fb account bandh kardiya

ðŸ¤£ she probably blocked everyone on this forum... galiya's enough to last a lifetime...🤣
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

expected trak... hope this dusnt create mu b/w naksh...
thanx for shairng di...

i think kaka kaki ke beech bahut MUhogaya tha becoz of theis i dont think so they show the same naksh should support each other they should but may be gay3 and rajsri wr begin may be she suffreed in the bank locker and fearlot thee that mite be the reason for macand the family members should support them and dont wnt tosee akshi going to maayka becoz if she see ananya she vl feel bad and think of her baby. he mite have been in more problem.better she dont go there. dont naitik should be with her vice akshi should be with him too. jsut here cv's should show maturity in both the characters not by showing MUbetweeen them or show more problems between them dont wntto see repettiive scenes cryong akshi should stop crying and should be more stronger. last two festivals eg.teej the fight and they were not happy first  year becoz of the ring mad e a big issue and last yer sneha's matter made big issue this year festivals should be celebrated well without any problem and naskh should go out and spend time 2009 the planned to shimla but no one agreed. this yer aftter mac they should [elders] in the family should send naksh soem where to share the pain and emtional together and spend time for themselves. not shwoing akshi vl doing the house work or naitik busy in ihis office work both cannot concentrate on their work i wnt to see gay3 character how she is going to be shown wit and see naksh should  together
JAYA_09 thumbnail
do u all feel becoz akshi's mc the two families vl be in MU. two naskh ke beech MU tha . becoz the two familes MU naksh vl suffer do u feel all feel that and naskh vl together or not becoz of this. i dont wnat tosee naksh should suffer first naitk's ego then dj's ego and then two families got ego iske beech naskh going to suffer just want tos ee naksh be together shwo example how they were strong and matured.naksh suffered  lot if the cv's show same thinga then not worth to watch it aht do u feel

vl naksh be together or they vl be separated becoz of the family sego.