Ten Commandments

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Jagya committed 2 sins adultery and lying.

Adultery because he loved Anandi before he left for Mumbai. Gauri is prettier, but if every man goes for prettier women, then there is no end. We will end up like westerners who just cant think beyond beauty and sex. Anandi is not that bad looking. She is beautiful in her own way. Tomorrow if Gauri becomes blind or paralysed or burnt in some accident, will Jagya still love her? That is the litmus test for true love.

And Jagya goes on lying and building his future on a pack of lies.

If Gauri turns negative, then this will become another Uttaran.

The problem is that this type of track creates lots of interest and thus it raised trps as well as blood pressure.

The only antidote is making Anandi chirpy and happy and caring 2 hoots for Jagya or Gauri.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Beauty is subjective. Each person has their own judgment about beauty. Personally I think Pratyusha is much prettier than Anjum and for me Anjum tends to overact too. But the point here is not to judge the characters from the looks or performance of the actors but to solely judge them on the character's that they portray. It is very unfair to support a character just because they look beautiful or they make a good couple. Whatever my opinion about Anjum, I adore her character. At the same time though Shashank and Anjum share a good chemistry, I dislike the chemistry between their characters. When i see them together its not how cute they look that makes me support or oppose them, J lies and deceit is the first thing that comes to my mind and that's what prompts me to dislike the couple. I think Shashank is extremely cute, but Jagat is as slimy as it can get. Hence I feel it is best not to judge someone by their looks.

To be fair to the characters, I hope both the girls do their best in their respective careers and dump this J and show him his right place. He just gets away with every nonsense he does. has no regard to anybody but himself and his needs.
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes. I agree with you. This is a bizarre twist that makes no sense. I won't be happy if Jagya ends up with Anandi after this (i.e. getting Gauri home and living with her, as the article says). What I want is that they should show that child marriages ruin people's dreams and aspirations, and the only way you can achieve what you want in life is by studying and making it big. That will do justice to the theme of the show as well. 

Instead they've made a mockery of Anandi's deep-rooted desire to study. Twice she has tried to break out of the shackles and take the exams, but both times she has had to sacrifice it in the name of being a good DIL. Now she has a golden opportunity to study and make it big in life, because her husband has left her for the sole reason that she's illiterate and thus, unworthy of him. I just hope they show her finishing her studies and achieving something in life so that she can teach Jagya a lesson.

If Anandi and Jagya end up together after the "Gauri turning negative" track, then Jagya will not have learned any lessons. He should realize that he just can't play with Anandi's life like that by simply telling her to go to hell just because he's found someone better looking and more educated than her.
Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Personally i find gauri nicer looking as she's got a good height as well to match a pretty face!...but i dont feel these are the reosons why jagiya has fallen for her...i think theres lust involved surely..but its not just that!..there's a connection..a compatibility which added alot to the physical attraction and thats quite natural...i think at the time he was with anandi  he had barely met any other girls and he had no choice really..so one assumed that they are in love...but the minute choices came along...he went along as well..

I think its going to be intresting once facts are revealed and the track is taken forward...uptil now the impression i have is that jagiya is in love with gauri..and vice versa...

I agree though that i will be totally put off too incase the track brings jagiya anandi back together..because that would really be sending the wrong signal...i am all for anandi moving on..and getting on with her life!..
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Compatibility as of now. Tomorrow both of them will work as doctors. Both of them will meet more attractive colleagues. As Gauri is pretty, many will try to get closer to her. Jagya may develop jealousy and he may become more possessive. Gauri may find it very restrictive. She may want to break free. Then Jagya may want to get back to Anandi. But Anandi is happy in her own world of higher studies and career. She may just tell Jagya to leave her alone as she is now independent. Then Jagya will start taking to heavy drinking and find a very beautiful socialite for his next innings. Life goes on In this way they can carry the serial for one more year. Balika vadhu will become Jagya's vadhus.
And Jagya will start his quest for more compatibility with more beautiful girls. The world is such a big place. And he will not be happy with Mumbai. He will definitely want to go to America. A big practice. He will become  even a very rich man. He can even marry a lovely American. When he comes back to his village, his dadisa will be still alive and Sumitra will be as young with not a strand of white hair. And Anandi will be a Principal of a college in Jaipur. Vasant's and Sugna's son will be attending college. Gauri may also go abroad. 
Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi is beautiful I don't think one is more prettier then other but here it's different I still fail to understand why jag fell for gauri I guess the only reason for that is she is doctor and modern our anadi is not but that can change if moved to Mumbai she can be like guari as well I don't know if jag is rightfor either of them butwe will know once guari finds out the truth let's see how much she loves jag is she willing to forgive him because jag left his family for her he compromised with everthing that was thought to him now it's gauris turn will she goagsinst everything that she believes in(meaning compromise with cheating b/f and liar) or for her love
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: andv

Beauty is subjective. Each person has their own judgment about beauty. Personally I think Pratyusha is much prettier than Anjum and for me Anjum tends to overact too. But the point here is not to judge the characters from the looks or performance of the actors but to solely judge them on the character's that they portray. It is very unfair to support a character just because they look beautiful or they make a good couple. Whatever my opinion about Anjum, I adore her character. At the same time though Shashank and Anjum share a good chemistry, I dislike the chemistry between their characters. When i see them together its not how cute they look that makes me support or oppose them, J lies and deceit is the first thing that comes to my mind and that's what prompts me to dislike the couple. I think Shashank is extremely cute, but Jagat is as slimy as it can get. Hence I feel it is best not to judge someone by their looks.

To be fair to the characters, I hope both the girls do their best in their respective careers and dump this J and show him his right place. He just gets away with every nonsense he does. has no regard to anybody but himself and his needs.

Completly agree ,anita👍🏼.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder ,to me both these girls are extremly beautiful and intelligent  ,gauri has succeeded in using   that intelligence in acheiving medical degrees while anandi hasnt acheived her full potential of yet-that makes me sad but i still keep on  hoping  someday  she  succeeds ...🤔
Shashank and anjum pairing oozes on screen chemistry  but it doesnt  alter the fact that its a pairing based on the foundation of never ending jagath lies😡.Such a manipulative decietful person like jagya doesnt deserve a great gal like gauri(😉unless she is planning to make his life hell...😈)..
Jagya has never suffered the consequences of his numerous mistakes due to dadisa's constant support  ,mollycoddling and  anandi's overpampering ..Both these girls  should move ahead with their own lives by  dumping  him  and maybe even get a restraining order against jagya/jagat...😉

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rightnow

Compatibility as of now. Tomorrow both of them will work as doctors. Both of them will meet more attractive colleagues. As Gauri is pretty, many will try to get closer to her. Jagya may develop jealousy and he may become more possessive. Gauri may find it very restrictive. She may want to break free. Then Jagya may want to get back to Anandi. But Anandi is happy in her own world of higher studies and career. She may just tell Jagya to leave her alone as she is now independent. Then Jagya will start taking to heavy drinking and find a very beautiful socialite for his next innings. Life goes on In this way they can carry the serial for one more year. Balika vadhu will become Jagya's vadhus.

And Jagya will start his quest for more compatibility with more beautiful girls. The world is such a big place. And he will not be happy with Mumbai. He will definitely want to go to America. A big practice. He will become  even a very rich man. He can even marry a lovely American. When he comes back to his village, his dadisa will be still alive and Sumitra will be as young with not a strand of white hair. And Anandi will be a Principal of a college in Jaipur. Vasant's and Sugna's son will be attending college. Gauri may also go abroad. 

Sooo  many predictions 😆🤣,  felt like i was reading bejan daruwala's predictions for the next decade😉😆..Hope all these Jagya's vadhus form their own anti jagya association😉 and seek huge  alimonies  from him for all the emotional athyaachars he put them through .. Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago