~DOTW~...what they want???

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

DOTW

What they want????????😑😑

This is the main question this week what they want??? Here they reffered to IMAGINE TV😑. If they want to shut their channel then why they start such a beautiful and different story with hot and handsome actor ASHISH SHARMA😳  and sweet and cute actress TANVI BHATIAπŸ˜›.both make sizzling couple together.this story is different fron other daily soaps.😊

But now imagine want to shut this show too early to make way for RATAN KA RISHTA😑😑.to make this  new drama queen they want to axe such brillant pair.

Thiea are only two shows GKD and KMH which boost imagine's trp. But they don't want this''.they r making such a big mistake by doing this''..how can they do this to us.we conneted to  gkd so closely. They don't have any feelings kya???????

Now in hindi I want to say'''. To imagine tv'

Agar doobna hi tha toh itna achha show shuru karne ki jaroorat hi kya the'..pehle hi rattan ka rishta shuru kar lete..apne aap hi doob jaana tha''''

Apnw dil ki bhaddas nikal lo sab'''😑😑

And press likewa if u like my baddas'''''😭😭Edited by danno - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Piihu isn t Arpi , why they choose Tanvi 2 play this role, it s not logical follow, ifArpi really dead , so why bring Pihu ? 2 marry 2 Dev wht a nosens , tehy kill Arpi but we said it s okey , she'll back with a new avatar 2 keep revenge from BJ, 'nd now wht ?they loose the sense of this love story , why don t end it when Arpi dead 'nd make Avi know the truth , why began a new story with Pihu, i really can t understand wht CV 's Imagine do ? why they don t end another show , why GKD , the most popular show , just 2 bring a 3 rd season of an old reality show , why don t make it so long like Bandini ya Jyoti ? ya made another season like KMH 2 , hope CV's Imagine 'll do something in thie way 'n save our Gunnah 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am not getting this either.  It's obvious that Pihu is not Arpita, or else how could she have ended up a/ a souvenir from her parents?  That was a first hint, and now, the revelation that Dev is her childhood friend makes it even more meaningless.  As Kalitondra pointed out, what's the point of bringing in Tanvi only as Pihu, if Arpita is really dead?  And if Dev is her childhood friend, sorry, but I'll then want Pihu to end up w/ Dev, not Avdesh, since the former is the one she loves and respects.

I'm predicting one of 2 things - @ the end, it'll turn out that the body which was thrown into the lake was that of Pihu, and not Arpita, but that would require some strange justification as to how Arpita, w/ a memory loss, turned out to be Pihu.  Other end is that they have Pihu marry Dev, Avdesh either gets killed or commits suicide, and BJ tries taking revenge on Pihu, but in the absense of Avdesh as a cover, she gets exposed.  Since the channel has already flushed the goodwill of its viewers of this show, what do they have to lose by trashing the story ending?
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The cvs are great cheats. They made us hope that Pihu was Arpi so that we can still with the show but when they knew that the show was already going to end, they wanted to make her Pihu and pair her off with Dev. What is the significance of showing Pihu when Avi throws the ashes, and then Avi hearing Arpi's voice when the dupatta fell on him. It seemed like even god wanted them to come together, when Mama prayed for a Ram for Pihu, only Avi was shown. Why trash such a great show. At least give it a decent ending so that we do not cry even more.
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and guys
the BG voices in promos r indicating that she is apri
gir rahi hai dil ki deeware koi thammlega inhe...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
even i m not getting it  at all.

why did they show so called soul connection and why did they say  arpita wud be back for revenge

so why bring in a new face now

whatever happend to bahujis crimes

i just hope avdesh is not killed off in the end  and he does unite with arpita

even one month ka extension would have been enough  to fix the story

bt in  15 episodes what wud they show
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pehle toh..

The story is in middle...

Ther are loads of coming tracks...

How they can end so fast...!!

Who watches Swayamwars...I think its pure drama ..thts it...The previous ones are proof of it...

For Swayamwars Imagine is closing its very popular shows...just for publicity and money

Imagine has gone nuts
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai every one

well, the PH might have planned to run the show for atleast for 1 year before they took it to channel. Me think, still there is plenty of story that would atleast go for 4 more months.
Usually the PH and channel have a contract for when to finish or continue regardless of TRPs .

The Channel also knows that axeing of the two most watched programmes of the Channel  might result in less viewers and the channel ratings too.A channel just cant run the shows on the interest of its viewers but also runs on the financial matters. Like how much they paying for the PH as the payment iis  deferent from one PH to another depending on the story , the cast , the crew and the total production cost. Now they cant delay the RKR as its not just depended on Ratan Rajputh but also the script includes the brooms to be , their families, guests and their dates& payments to all will cost them a lot. Once they spend that much they cant keep wait to get it back (ofcourse a lot more than that) at the same time they have to balance their cost & profit.

I just read in one of the comments in tweets corner that KMH3 was confirmed means the KMH will back after sometime. Me thinking the Channel and PH might have come to an understanding before they going to take them off air to bring them back like KMH2.
Im not surprised if the channel come back later with GKD2, as they care its viewers when they just wanted them to. Right now im sure , once AS&TB said that the show ending means will end as per the specific date , but not with perfect ending as me think they will come with continuation later though the momentum gone forever.

As i did said in the GKD ending thread , the GKD will bring  out the truth of BJ in GKD2.
The Dev role is a cameo just for the time sake as they have to finish the show.There is less time for the other story that left behind will be seen in GKD2 only.
They will show Dev-Pihu friendship might be misunderstood by mamaji's family as love and might plan to their wedding. But me can see Pihu as friend but not lover of Dev, though she had memory loss.
They might get engaged too but wont get married , but Avi might loose his hopes and will try to committ suicide is the ending. But the Pihu-Dev's marriage wont take place and Avi will survive is the story of GKD2. Dev might in love with Pihu , but Arpi aka Pihu just friend to him. In part2 Arpi will get her memory back when she going to get marry , and the  past story will be tell by her to Dev, who will help her to take her avenge from BJ  through legal acts and help  Arpi aka Pihu to unite with Avi in the end. By that time Avi will see BJ's true face and BJ might get redempted by bringing Arpi back to haweli and she will leave haweli for her maika. PJ might marry her in the endπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†(as he is the perfect match for her if his hair got colour and some make over makes him more younger than now)
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲
Hello,
 when Ashish  spoke about romance in twiter, have you seen any romance up now πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘? if being slapped by Pihua twice and to offer herself to Him as she did? is it romance for him? Is he masochistic πŸ˜•πŸ˜²? he likes to suffer πŸ˜•? 
or he is deeply in love  β€οΈ with Arpita and convinced that she is Pihu,  woh kitne pyaar hai,  he wants her happiness, he will even be ready to see her marry to Dev πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”  just to see her happy. waw what love?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  bravo Avi, we can't express our love in a way stronger than this one , bahadur  Bhayaji πŸ˜Š

Salut, quand Ashhsi dans twiter a parl de romance, avez vous vu de la romance jusqu'
maintenant πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘? si le fait d'tre gifl par Pihu deux fois et de s'offrir Lui comme
elle a fait? c'est de la romance pour lui πŸ˜²
πŸ˜•? ya Avi est maso? il aime souffrir πŸ˜•? 

ou bien il est profondment amoureux ❀️❀️❀️ d'Arpita  et convaincu que c'est Pihu , et il aime tellement qu'il veut que son bonheur , il sera mme pret la voir pouser Dev πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
 juste pour la voir heureuse. waw quel amour πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘? l vraiment si c'est a , bravo Avi , on ne peut exprimer notre amour d'une faon plus forte que celle l , courage Bhayaji😊
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hay we are vey sad at last that sourabh tivari(head of imagine) usne apni baat manbali ham sab comment post karne ke alaba kar bhi kya sakte hai kher ab gkd 27 may ko finish hone ja raha hai jitna dekhna hai mann bhar ke dekh lo, baad me kuch nahi milega only that busterd serial ratan ka rishta

I AM SO HOPELESS PLEZ ANY ONE GIVE ME RELIEF.