1 [1.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

This is my take on the whole thing:

If reality shows can have seasons, why can't soaps? I would love it if there are seasons of KMH each season lasting for 6months. It should be pre planned and have a concrete story. If "Friends" can have so many seasons, why can't KMH?
  • The season should be aired once a year, as in, there should be a gap of one year btw one season and another so that Karan-Kritika can have the opportunity of working with other actors too.

But before all that, I want KMH2 to have a decent and logical ending!

I love your response to the third reason of KMH!! Its such practical thinking, I hope the CVS think similarily as well! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
We can ask for kmh3 or any other show  with  KK s , but not on IMAGINE .   any other channel is fine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

I hope emm don't  end KMH2. Ermm

But if theem  do this, then I will said YES
butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
What is the point of having KMH 3, they're going to get our hopes up and then they're going to end the show all over again.

KMH 1 was amazing and was doing really well, but they just ended it without reason, and that too with an illogical ending.

KMH 2 is ending simply because they want some rubbish show on television. If they can't respect actors like Karan, Kritika, Nitin and the rest of the cast, then I don't want a KMH 3. They place more importance on Ratan Ka Rishta, which is a farce, then they do on KMH 2.

So for the sake of the actors in KMH2 and for the sake of fans' feelings I don't want a KMH3.
mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't mind a season 3 but I hope Ekta never works with Imagine again.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index